GHSP Major Loopholes And Biggest Mistakes ! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kuhu18

awesome post  i wanted to make similar but was relactant that people may disaprove good you make so we can talk about it

1) who was Maan searching in HP ?
 2) who bailed out brij
 3) who was scaring Geet and fallowing Maaneet after their marriage
 4)what happen to Dev's sister who have come to HP for Devs marriage 

some more in next post
 i hate that Maan dint get his memory back 

I thought the same, I thought people would call me "Anti-GHSPian" 😆 but then, as I am ME ! 😲 I did it but you see it helped ! They can mail these points to PH and tell them how fools they were that they did this BIG mistakes in the show !

Thank for these other points, they were in mind but forgot it later ! 😆

i agree with ur each & every points...\
& the 1st one "1. Who is Sameera ? 😆 What happened to Maan with her and all his drama past ? 😕"
it is a main story of Maan's life which people always wanted to knw but ediot CVs did'nt show😡
cvs again onair ghsp to show these tracks😍
 I agree, all were major drawbacks done to ruin the show  by Cvs.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by maanddy

I thought the same, I thought people would call me "Anti-GHSPian" 😆 but then, as I am ME ! 😲 I did it but you see it helped ! They can mail these points to PH and tell them how fools they were that they did this BIG mistakes in the show !

Thank for these other points, they were in mind but forgot it later ! 😆

as i said it before good you made this post 😊
i wish PH could have been little more intelligent with loopholes
i feel we are still missing some points

and one thing about GHSP i could never forgive Dev totally
just because the actore changed i was like [ok he is not that dev ] to make me accept the relation Meeneet share with Dev later

i still hope we can get season 2 😊
nice post maddy,,
pta hy since after there patch up looong ago before marriage i started waiting for sameera to come😆 , during not so hit AA tract i thought they might show sm vickey story now😆, but to my wreck after amrtitsar tract i left all my hopes🤢
i am not going to bash anyone but personally i thought that amritsar tract n all those fools were something not the standard of GHSP , 
anyways after sometime i thought , forget about standards u fool
ur all points we should show to dear CVs... but i am telling u koe umed mat rkho un sy😆
regarding dadi she went for sm poja i guess,,, was too long man😆
u know i also wonder about Nakul😕 i guess he went with dadi😲😆
also i wonder for dev's namona sister😕
maan's dad???😕
n most importantly Geets parents were not there on her marriage😲😲
one more point...
where the hell were so called geet k rakhwaly tejji vejji etc when after dev's scenario brij was going to kill her??
where the hell was beji then???
well well well
another point wot u said geet k meeky waly were so beshram at least after baby lucky n mama ud go back but no
these are some un solved mysteries many more but m going to fall as m damn sleepy🥱, so lateron😆 
may be these mysteries got solved  in season 2😆
lets hope😛

totally agree with u dear...i made a post about my thought regarding GHSP...i only pointed out three major mistakes though i found many...thanks u mentioned those here...i also agree with other people who replied..
1.Dev's return didn't work for me

2.i hated amritsar track...i was in my final year,so thought lucky me they r showing this track,i will catch up after my exam...after my exam,i was shocked to find that it was still on!!!!
3.my huge disappointment was geet's character...i personally think they destroyed it...specially when i found her doing the household chores instead of pesuing her studies & career,it was downright disgusting to me..
3.memory loss track had so potential,they did not use it properly...i expected maan will again discover her qualities & fall in love with her...
4.i missed dadima too
5.even i was wondering where r her parents...
I can find many others...but other people already did it
actually ! there wind up the serial...in last week..but after jan 2011 there is no cotinute in st line. there are so many points...
Ending it was the worst decision
They left so much holes which my mind is still hovering over
Vicky and Sameera who were they
I hope they make a season 2

oh yes...the ending was abrupt...major characters were missing...and so many questions left un answered...btw its actualy easier to post now on GF😳😆

------------------------Edited by serenelove - 12 years ago