Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GHSP Major Loopholes And Biggest Mistakes !

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Hey,

When show was on air, I did not opened this much topic as I am doing now ! LOL What to do...I came only after it was ended ! LOL

I am very surprised that they ended this show on a great note which is, I think, not true ! Angry Yesterday, I discussed with my friend that there are million things undone in this show, how can it have a great show and end, Man ? Ouch The list is too long that I can make huge post and thats why I did it ! LOL

Here it goes :

1. Who is Sameera ? LOL What happened to
Maan with her and all his drama past ? Confused

2. Where is AA ? May be they are shifted to Mars ? GF bashed them very badly na ? Wink ROFL In the very first place, from where did Annie came ? And, yeah...Who is Vicky and where the hell is he ? LOL

3. Geet's Mayaka...Seriously they have no Sharam at all ! LOL Behen Ke Sasural Me Hi Pade Rehte He...ROFL

4. Who is My
Maan's real mother ? Of course, not that Tattowali Dev's mom ! LOL What's her story ?

Maan's memory never came back ! Angry ( Honestly, for this, I hated CVs and this was the reason I left the show, THE MOST BORING TRACK ever, ML ! LOL )

6. Where the hell is Dadima, Yaar ? Confused Seriously, when I was watching last episode on YT, for a moment I forgot that the actress has left the show and I was looking for Dadima in Maternity ward ! Shocked Silly me...(So...Tasha ! LOL which brings my next point ! Big smile)

7. Where is Sasha and Tasha ? LOL ( I am asking as if they are the most important characters of the show ! LOL )

8. My Favorite, Aditya and Pinkey LOVE story ! Cry ( And, apart from me, LILY, she loved them ! Embarrassed)

9. So strange that Geet became mother and none of her parents appeared ! Which kind of Father and Mother she got ? Ouch

10. What happened to Nano and her pati then ? ( I am least interested in them, honestly, I can't stand that lady at all ! ) Wink

So, these were some points which I think are THE BIGGEST MISTAKES by CVs ! And, how funny is that they say, show ended on a GREAT and HAPPY note ! LOL Good Joke...Good Joke...! ROFL

For all those who wanted season 2, go MAIL this ! ROFL They are not creative at all, these points might help them get their lost memory back ! And, it may happen that I might have forgotten something, you can always, ADD ! Welcome ! Big smile

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4ucezanneska69809nikkipunjMaankigopiMadhushanzy--Dia--Lily201prema_ksRukhluvMaanlamssree10nida6erumzaheerAtiffaAnvi2009-richierich-shristi1jazzlenedevishreeDilsayitsmylifebossMissIamTheBoss-Zahra15-Eccentric.Being_RashmiidunnoAsh1991lily_k25kuhu18_nandy_Silentsoulmysterygurl1427t_areeb--aarthi--maanseeAsmi13hopehotanupm04_Darling_VEENAGOPALx-affy-x

anupm04 IF-Sizzlerz
anupm04
anupm04

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
I agree with ur each points maddy
That's why we are asking them to not end the show n continue it on revamped channel.
Really wanted to know about maans past life why was he so rude especially towards girls exept dadi !
What about vicky n who's photo was maan asking for in time of geets marriage with dev?
Is nando aware of geet n devs past?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cezanneskiMadzquit

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

2. Where is AA ? May be they are shifted to Mars ? GF bashed them very badly na ? Wink ROFL In the very first place, from where did Annie came ?

no mate... dont remind AA. they r cvs hot favorites... if they hear this... they will bring ghsp2 with AA as leadsDead and i cant tolerate them..nahiii

Maan's memory never came back ! Angry ( Honestly, for this, I hated CVs and this was the reason I left the show, THE MOST BORING TRACK ever, ML ! LOL )

Cry how i wished my original Maan to be back...the one who remembers geet from early days.. the one who knows geet's past.. the one and only Maan Singh Khurana (with his memory revived).. par yeh wish ...wish hi rehgaya Cry this was on the top of my priority list

6. Where the hell is Dadima, Yaar ? Confused Seriously, when I was watching last episode on YT, for a moment I forgot that the actress has left the show and I was looking for Dadima in Maternity ward ! Shocked Silly me...(So...Tasha ! LOL which brings my next point ! Big smile)

missed her totally yaar... i want some cute- daadi pota scenesEmbarrassed

8. My Favorite, Aditya and Pinkey LOVE story ! Cry ( And, apart from me, LILY, she loved them ! Embarrassed)

Cry Broken Heart Disapprove Cry

mera yeh khwab ..khwab hi rehgaye :( kya kya sochatha indono keliye.. aur 1 % bhi nahi dhikhaye... yeh sapna mera tho adhoora hi rehgaya.. mera Adi & PinkyHeart CryDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

t_areeb IF-Sizzlerz
t_areeb
t_areeb

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
right
even i wanted to know more about sameera and maan's past

and they never showed vicky :(

iMadz

hopehot IF-Sizzlerz
hopehot
hopehot

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
LOL awesome post ...made my day Embarrassed

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by t_areeb

right
even i wanted to know more about sameera and maan's past

and they never showed vicky :(

I think Vicky was just ghost in the show ! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

itsmylifebosst_areeb

Lily201 Goldie
Lily201
Lily201

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
@Maddy- Quite correct, I too wanted to list all your queries when Gul Khan(4Lion head) said GHSP had reached its culmination with nothing in story left to explore on radio mirchi interview when there were major loopholes left to coverOuch

Yup all the more reasons for us to agitate for season 2 Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkipunjiMadzEccentric.Being

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lily201

@Maddy- Quite correct, I too wanted to list all your queries when Gul Khan(4Lion head) said GHSP had reached its culmination with nothing in story left to explore on radio mirchi interview when there were major loopholes left to coverOuch

Yup all the more reasons for us to agitate for season 2 Thumbs Up

Mail it ! Wink

Lily201

Go to top