Bigg Boss Season 5

JUHI likely to be sent to secret room!

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Before evry1 jumps on me😉 I'll state my reason. We all now how Juhi fights 4 justice, it's another case tht 4 her justice is for me, by me, of me. So if she doesn't win BB title, she'll jump right on d throats of d hosts, saying she should be d winner as she has been d only contestant who has been in d house since day one. We all know how she fought 4 d chair nd how she bull-dozed AS to declare her d winner.

So in order 2 avert such a situation BB might just send her 2 d secret room.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

juhi to secret room!!!!!! now i will shout on BB that BB is showing partial on juhi and her gang!!! 😛😆
infact the whole BB team and colors are doing favour for that bully gang!!! otherwise how this gang get votes!! looking like salman and sanjay are good and close frnds of juhi😛😆 thats why they are saving her till now!!! aur bashing wala scene tho sirf natak tha, salman actually hum sabhi ko shaant karne ke liye woh bashing wala natak kiye thein...
so over all BB, salman, sanjay are doing favour for this bully gang especially juhi😈
not secret room but should be sent to her own home , she irritating me day by day ..
This content was originally posted by: ssshhh

Before evry1 jumps on me😉 I'll state my reason. We all now how Juhi fights 4 justice, it's another case tht 4 her justice is for me, by me, of me. So if she doesn't win BB title, she'll jump right on d throats of d hosts, saying she should be d winner as she has been d only contestant who has been in d house since day one. We all know how she fought 4 d chair nd how she bull-dozed AS to declare her d winner.

So in order 2 avert such a situation BB might just send her 2 d secret room.

OH YES PLEASE! Send her to the secret room-so secret that we NEVER have to see this benighted woman's face!!
if she does not win ,she woul say that this show was rigged and only in beginning i was told that ...
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what will she do??she already hates sid,amar,mahek..she will probably hate them more,atleast audience will be saved from her irritation for one week thats all.They all have strong opinion of each other,so its useless to send anyone in secret room now🥱 Edited by wicked gal - 12 years ago
 from beginning to now she did not do anything special except preaching but what she says she herself does not understand!
Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
She will only eat and sleep in secret room. I think sid will go in secret room
MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
chuhi wahan bhi lati rahe gi 
slurping on chicken n plotting against the house mates
i dont think so
bb wants trp
he will make all of them live int he same room 
n lets the magic unfold !
plus chuhi is nominated
n mahek is back
recipe for disaster !!
boredsoul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: znursingh

OH YES PLEASE! Send her to the secret room-so secret that we NEVER have to see this benighted woman's face!!

Do u know something?
I am great fan of you 😳