Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Daljeet Bhanot says everyone should get married!

-DramaLover- IF-Dazzler
-DramaLover-
-DramaLover-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

We all know Daljeet Bhanot as the loving and caringAnjali from Star Plus' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon! You will be surprised to know that real life Daljeet is no where different from reel life Anjali.

Married to TV actor Shaleen Bhanot, Daljeet strongly believes in relations and even advises others to follow. She says, "Think twice, folks. Marriage is the best thing that can happen to anyone. It's beautiful, divine and majestic. Look at me, I am married to Shaleen I am super happy about it".

With this she even admitted that initially she was a bit apprehensive about the decision. "When Shaleen and I started dating, we both were pretty busy. But after our marriage, I did not work for a year. But now, I am sure. Shaleen is loving, caring and the best husband in the world".

As of now Daljeet is living a picture perfect life and has no qualms whatsoever. The captivating beauty says, "Touch wood. All is super cool in life now. I have a super loving husband and my parents are also very loving and caring". When asked about her planning related to kids and extending her family, Daljeet said, "Right now we are too busy and we are focusing on our careers. But yes, I have always wanted to be a mother and in the near future, hopefully we will have kids".

Well, we hope your dreams soon come true Daljeet!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top