India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CHALO EK COMPETITION KARTE HAI...

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Hey guys lets do a competition, lets submit here one post of ours which we have written ourselves and post it here for the others to vote on.
The Rules are simple...

1)The post has to be written by us. (we can't copy/paste someone else's post)

2)It has to be on Maaneet together...(if this game succeds then we can go for individual Maan or Geet posts)

3)The post can cover not more than two episodes or promos or anything to do with Maaneet and the show (two unrelated ones will also do) but they had to be posted together THEN, we have to post them in its original form, i.e. the same way it was posted originally (no editing now)

4)Just copy  from all your "my Post" and paste it here.

5)The number of likes on each post will decide the winner.

6) The post can be a discussion, an appreciation, a fun post anything but just no interviews as they tend to bring about controversies.

7)We will have to provide for the direct link to the post for verification...

I am putting up the first one so that u may all know what i am rambling about..

Edited by khushi_4ever - 19 December 2011 at 11:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetalvasa

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Everybody interested can reserve their places and then search for their posts.

I am keeping this place reserved to announce the winner.

Edited by khushi_4ever - 21 December 2011 at 10:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetalvasa

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

He has always looked good in whatever he wears, he always dresses immaculately, he always dominates the screen, such is the presence of Gurmeet, but today for some unfathomable reason i found him to be so sexy in this simple home attire that i can't find a parallel to it in the complete show till date, there is something in his relaxed attitude and the look in his eyes as he falls into character that he is portraying, and watches with satisfaction the woman that he loves sleeping peaceful secure with the knowledge that he is looking out for her . 

Uploaded with ImageShack.us%20%20Uploaded%20with%20ImageShack.us" border="">

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We girls love to dream...we see the world with rose tinted glasses... we believe there are prince charmings specially made for us...someone who will understand,love and respect us like noone else can... we love to believe however bad the  world around us might be he will be there to protect us... we r educated,confident women of today and yet we still love to dream of someone who will someday come on a white horse...and carry us off to the land of our dreams where the rose-tinted glasses of our dreams are never lost or broken... Maan Singh Khurana, seems to be such a prince, a stuff of dreams, conjured out of our inner wishes and Gurmeet Choudhury is the man crafted out for the role.

I don't think there are enough words to fully express how he looked today wearing the sherwani, riding a horse and carring his Geet away, he looked like the mordern day Prithviraj Chauhan riding off with his Sanyogita...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us%20%20Uploaded%20with%20ImageShack.us" border="">

Edited by khushi_4ever - 17 January 2011 at 3:11am

LINK to the post...
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1578837

Edited by khushi_4ever - 19 December 2011 at 11:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cukishsweety095sheetalvasa

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top