Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
yeah totally agree with u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jaopakhi

sifarah Goldie
sifarah
sifarah

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
I am so mad with the CVs.  Why did the CVS have to change the Character of Anant..  He seemed to be a loser (I am sorry but thats the impression I got from yesterdays episode) They have changed Navya too...  Navya has become more concerned about Anants disappointment than his embarassment. Why did she think that he wouldnt understand he is not a high school kid... CVS should think about it more, cumon, they are adults, engaged to be married, they understand eachother perfectly well. 

They develop the track so beautifully and then kill it midway... 

I guess they are having a creative block... I miss the old Anant and Navya.  The show has lost all its charm... "Somebody come to the rescue"...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jaopakhiclarissajohnsoniadutta

jaopakhi Senior Member
jaopakhi
jaopakhi

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mannat24

hey guys agar is track ko real lyf se cmpare kark dekho toh exactly aisa hi hota hai
jab hum kisi ko bahut pyaar karte hain toh 
anant ko lagta hai ki navya itni badi prblm mein thi aur usne phone off kark rakha jisse dono hi pareshan the jab usko realize hua toh bas usk saath thoda tym spent karna chahta hai aur usk liye kuch bhi karega

Ya, Its right that everyone wants to spent more time with his/ her loved one.

But the boy who is a part of modern society, has already completed his graduation & also doing job... must know the difference between a date & a office party.

I hv no obj when anant was doing fun with Navya with R. Khanna Style...
But the way Anant has introduced himself in front of reception girl... vo mujhe thik nai laga.

I think every boyfriend like to present himself in gf place as an smant boy not funny... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soniaduttaclarissajohn

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
i dunt feel v r missing d old Anant, track s as such dat he shud sit alone der coz its navya's party n she s busy over der n Anant no acquaintance as he s new n unaware 2 doz people n nt his office ones. as such he shud sit alone in d environment bt navya s so much concerned abt him n so lovable 2 him. wat does he want more dan her love der. he s accordingly i feel...
unknown2341 IF-Rockerz
unknown2341
unknown2341

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Ya..exactly i agree with you dear...me too missing that naughty anant..which we saw in beginning episode...

jaopakhi

ArHi.PreeRan Goldie
ArHi.PreeRan
ArHi.PreeRan

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
agree with u 100%... want to see the dashing real anant (but shaheer looked cute ysday)

jaopakhi

Kayal_SHAMYA IF-Rockerz
Kayal_SHAMYA
Kayal_SHAMYA

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Agree with u completely badly missing old anant... In middle he luked matured but now tey r using him like a joker... I don't wanna see him like this even it s fun, tey hv to give some responsibilities with that... I too don't like anant sitting in the corner alone...

jaopakhi

priyabiju IF-Dazzler
priyabiju
priyabiju

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged

Agree with u dear ... me too really hurt when i see him sitting in d corner alone ... and i really dont want this ... And i too want our old Anant ,,, our  naughty and ziddi Anant

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaopakhisoniadutta

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index