Hitler Didi

CHANGE THE NAME OF THIS SHOW ON YOUR FORUM!!!!!!!!

krazijaanu thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

So Zee TV got with the program and realized how rude and politically incorrect it is to call the show "Hitler Didi" can this forum get on board and update the name change as well? As someone with many Jewish friends and empathy for the events which occurred during the Holocaust I find this absurd, rude, and downright offensive! Thank you so much for your anticipated cooperation in the matter! Also if you're a "moderater" please feel free to get in touch with me about the post, it's just aggravating to see that day after day, you guys have not modified the name of the show like the creators and the network have!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SportsFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The name was not changed in India it was only changed in overseas
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
in india it is still call Hitler didi and in the serial also they still call her sometimes Hitler didi.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: coolsabs

whats the new name?

general didi in America.
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The name hasnt been changed buddy
krazijaanu thumbnail
okay well as a group of young and educated individuals (I am assuming this because you all apparently read English) don't you think it's offensive to call someone after a dictator who was responsible for the mass killings of over a million people solely based on their race and religion? I do! I am sure if you have a conscience and think about it, you will find this equally disturbing!
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
He buddy i get what u want to say and i agree with u bt then if u c zee itself hasnt changed the name of the show in india so that speaks it all
wicckked thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@OP - India or let's just say Zee Tv's  pretty ignorant. The first time I heard that they wont change it in India but elsewhere, I thought they were shameless. Like really? Are they really going to ignore it? 
Not just this show but there's a movie called 'Hero Hitler in Love' which was released this year I think. I guess the word 'Hitler' sounds fun to India. Not just Hitler but I think criminals have fans in general around the world, that's why there's so many movies made about them. 
I have a strong urge to curse but nevermind!