will we get anya

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
scene?! Or am I expecting too much...😕 Hope they show us some AnYa scene...a dance or so...after all its a party! Tomrrow..Angry Papa..will brust! ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜²And Sughanda is no help also...will always remain a dukhi atama..Navya is soo busy in her work..hope she atleast gives some time to Anant..Aren't there others working too? lol they seemed to enjoy! 
rite anushka...want dance on song zara sa jhoom lo ...  type😉

n well said sughanda dukhi atama😆  waise to loonies quilla mein sab dukhi atma hai

Originally posted by rashi_anya

rite anushka...want dance on song zara sa jhoom lo ...  type😉

n well said sughanda dukhi atama😆  waise to loonies quilla mein sab dukhi atma hai

haha yeah! Its creep😕
i dunt think ny dance n music v'll b der instead navya v'll b busy in her work in party either n anant helplessly gazing @ her bt for sure sum prob s gonna create by sum o d other for anya n as usual loonies firing v'll b der on Anant wen he returns
Originally posted by Anushka2121

scene?! Or am I expecting too much...😕Hope they show us some AnYa scene...a dance or so...after all its a party! Tomrrow..Angry Papa..will brust!😡😲And Sughanda is no help also...will always remain a dukhi atama..Navya is soo busy in her work..hope she atleast gives some time to Anant..Aren't there others working too? lol they seemed to enjoy!

the whole purpose of having anant in the party is gone if he has nothing to do there😉so i feel navya will feel sorry for leaving him staring at zeroes, and will be seated next to him. who knows, she was quite put off by his comment when he said he might find a new mumu😆she might end up asking him for a dance herself😳and then trisha might interrupt with a "you are not invited"😕i feel navya will sort out all her issues right at the party, or atleast on their way back home. yeah, there's definitely gonna be hell waiting at the loony quilla. keep chanting hari om prabhuji folks!!

until then...
guys hope for the best