Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My utmost compliment and a Digress!! - Page 2

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
lovely analysis , Glad to read  positive sides and positive people's input !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice analysis.

I had no problem with Khushi butting in. After having gone through so much with him, she is unable to bear La having to face it as well.

The problem with the precap is that there is plenty of scope for Arnav to misunderstand and think she is heartbroken because her engagement has broken. 
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@Yaman8

Thank you for your lovely words and yes while he and we the viewers know it she still has yet to come to terms with what happened and is naturally judging under the prism of that experience. Probably when she is able to come to terms with what happened then she will be able to move on and see things more clearly

@Ishita

Thank you for your lovely compliment. Her adopted father I think is the only one who can actually see, understand and read her very well and  I doubt even her biological father were he alive may not have been that astute. I must appreciate the CV's who chose to highlight this dimension in a character who is not her actual father ,especially in a society where another man's child is considered a burden and to show him love some one else's  own daughter as his own, if not more is something noteworthy. But then these out of the box ideas was the reason I started to watch soap a like this

@appy2011

Now I am really happy😊 Thank you!

@suadvani

Thank you and yes I agree reading the different takes of the episode makes it all the more fun.

@mashira

Hello and welcome and thank you for your nice words

@Radhekrish1

I think Anjs has addressed that issue nicely in her reply in this post but let me also add that while her father may be temporarily paralyzed his observational powers are not and he is the one man in her life who knows exactly what is going through her- her actions her reactions and her reasoning. He would have seen the currents/tension/ caring and empathy between the 2 and put 2 and 2 together.

@premparbat

Well Khushi brought in her own conservative rationale to their relationship and if La truly believed that marriage was not what she was interested in then she would not have allowed Khushi to test her convictions so easily and given in so quickly. She must have wanted the cache of being his Mrs but just did not know the ways and ends to pursue and achieve that goal which Khushi was more than willing to show. Sadly in the end Lavanya was collateral damage and ASR ( and to some extent KKG too) has a long way to go before he/she is truly absolved. But he is very much on his way there and we know that KKG's intentions are always good no matter how badly misplaced

@Head over Heels

Thank you so much for your vote of confidence and warm words. The one thing I admire about you and the others is that all of you diligently and conscientiously write every single day and that is something I am not able to do owing to various reasons. I take it for granted that I will read your synopsis post show and never once have you failed nor the others which is really something to be truly appreciated and respected. I love the various tidbits that you also throw in during the course of the day. Makes my day pun intended😊

@SBK2

Thank you and yes she is inherently a do-gooder which is also going to be her downfall one of these days

@Anjs

You have raised some excellent points about her father which I think will help clarify those who are still puzzled over his action

@mahumluvsght

Thank you and may I return the compliment by saying I do so enjoy reading your various posts.

@simu

I agree and I think it was a deliberate move on the part of the CV's to keep the story going through twists and turns

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
FairyLiquidSoap

Thanks so much dear and a warm and hearty 🤗 in the spirit of the season.

I love reading your posts and insight just as much and I am so happy we have a group of very intelligent, sensible, smart and poised guys/gals who make the forum livable, tolerable and heck! even enjoyable. If it weren't for you lovely angels, the forum would quickly devolved into a morass. There are many many more angels (community_drive, somz, sbk2 and incandescence, and forgive me if i forget others...), whose combined synergies make the forum so much fun.

I wish to see three things happen in the forum

1. Sanaya Appreciation thread
2. Barun Appreciation thread
3. Fan appreciation thread - a thread dedicated to felicitating fans per week who do the most to make the forum the best online place to be.

I haven't seen todays episode, so will add my two cents later...

Again, hugs, and best wishes. hope to read more from all the angels mentioned in this thread.

Edit - Add

Read your post in detail and must say its a beautiful analysis of all the subtext, unspoken words and subconscious actions of the primaries. I especially loved your take on how ASR's eyes strayed out of control to admire his love, and for a brief moment, forget the ominous task ahead of him. That was pure joy and coming from ASR who prides in his absolute control over everything his life, a little show of vulnerability that only increases his appeal to us.

I just hope the new guy is not a distraction but complements the cast to nudge these two into a terra-firma of love.
Edited by serialjunkie - 12 years ago
Rita.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wow. New to the forum, so instead of finishing up an assignment, I am sitting and catching up on old posts.

Wonderful analysis and yes, agree with you Fairy, on how this soap is frothing with out of the box concepts and ideas... which is why its the only serial I seem to be able to sit through, actually moon about, wait with bated breath ... 

I watched the serial upside down. i.e. I watched 160 episodes in 6 days flat at night, so missed a lot and then had to go back and watch it again. So now that I do that, it is clear what an absolute jerk ASR has been and really as you right pointed out, the love might be there, but there are a lot of battle scars still that Khushi bears. no wonder she does not want to acknowledge her love openly. She has expressed her feelings in the past, approached him and look where it has got her. 

Thanks. Keep writing!