Posted: 12 years ago
😕😕😕 Is Madhuri's comeback confirmed in Dedh Ishqiya?!  I have not read a confirmed report about Madhuri confirming her presence in the film.  If indeed she is coming back, it will be wonderful to have her back in Bollywood.  This actress is really missed!  Without her, Bollywood is not the same!  Does anyone have any new information or heard anything new lately?  Please share your gossip news and thoughts here!  If Madhuri does indeed do Dedh Ishqiya, will she possibly sign more movies?!

👏👏👏 
I read somewhere that Kangana Ranaut has been confirmed for DI. She said there is another heroine in the movie but she doesnt know who plays it. As for Mads there is some gossip that she has asked the makers to give her another narration after the script is final. Then she will take a final decision. She has already declined the remake of Satte Pe Satta where she has been replaced by Karisma Kapoor.

In today's HT there in an article where Mads mentions she in talks to do JDJ5. Meanwhile you can catch her endorsing Life Ok channel apart from other endorsements. So TV is where Mads is now. 😊
Maduri definitely talked about Ishkiya part 2 and so did Kangana..so maybe it has two actresses?
Donno about her coming back to movies, but she is planning to launch a TV channel, read that some where last week in local paper 
I heard she was making a comeback with Fashion 2😕
Originally posted by JustJ

Donno about her coming back to movies, but she is planning to launch a TV channel, read that some where last week in local paper 

I think the news her lauching a channel is wrong. She is endorsing Life OK.

I am aware she is endorsing Life ok , but her channel might go on air in March , thats wat i read 
Originally posted by JustJ

I am aware she is endorsing Life ok , but her channel might go on air in March , thats wat i read 

IMO the Life OK news was twisted into something else. This article was in today's HT and she talks of every channel apart from the one she is supposed to be launching.

thanks for sharing and clarifying 

😆

Ero, you're sounding like Sal..ala!  

Originally posted by goneforever

😕😕😕 Is Madhuri's comeback confirmed in Dedh Ishqiya?!  I have not read a confirmed report about Madhuri confirming her presence in the film.  If indeed she is coming back, it will be wonderful to have her back in Bollywood.  This actress is really missed!  Without her, Bollywood is not the same!  Does anyone have any new information or heard anything new lately?  Please share your gossip news and thoughts here!  If Madhuri does indeed do Dedh Ishqiya, will she possibly sign more movies?!

👏👏👏