zek89 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
im sorry but dont u need basic math to figure out how to play ludo? eg numbers? 

gopi uneducated, lacked knowledge in terms of numbers etc as evident during the education track

but she played ludo with pannah during her childhood?😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She s intelligent. She has a great memory and am sure she knows numbers coz she might know to tell time by looking at clock.and gopi was with her parents for some time she must ve gone to school then and the devil might ve made her learn no s to make her shop so tat gopi will do all hard work of getting groceries n then cooking.
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I think she knows atleast 1 to 6😆
shineharsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vibz88

She s intelligent. She has a great memory and am sure she knows numbers coz she might know to tell time by looking at clock.and gopi was with her parents for some time she must ve gone to school then and the devil might ve made her learn no s to make her shop so tat gopi will do all hard work of getting groceries n then cooking.

Agree with your post.She knows to count the numbers upto 10 though uneducated.
Do you remember the mango packing scene,she reckoned till the number 10 after that she got confused and asked rashi's help.
DREAMY_EYES thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: maddy311

I think she knows atleast 1 to 6😆

😆
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Now she know how to count and read and write, thanks to ahem.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
She always knew how to count from 1 to 10, remember the track of the mango boxes when she had to give them to work associates of Aham, she was able to count from 1 to 10 and that was before the education track, so I think it isn't a blooper.