Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
btw I read ur trademark comeback OS ... and needless to say I cried ... and cursed u too for making me cry πŸ˜† .. but hopeless me was happy that atleast maneet were together at the end where ever they were πŸ˜ƒ  ... 
now u owe us a happy (not so tragic) OS 

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sindu555

btw I read ur trademark comeback OS ... and needless to say I cried ... and cursed u too for making me cry πŸ˜† .. but hopeless me was happy that atleast maneet were together at the end where ever they were πŸ˜ƒ  ... 

now u owe us a happy (not so tragic) OS 

I knew it ! πŸ˜† Thank you for putting up with my latest torture ! πŸ˜† πŸ€—

But you see, there were two other consistent OS and SS in which I gave very nice happy wala ending, so this was needed ! As I said, I really felt like it was me...So do not worry, my next OS will be happy and BTW, my next one is very old...I had this idea before ages when show started but never wrote it so now I will do it ! πŸ˜ƒ

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maanddy

I knew it ! πŸ˜† Thank you for putting up with my latest torture ! πŸ˜† πŸ€—

But you see, there were two other consistent OS and SS in which I gave very nice happy wala ending, so this was needed ! As I said, I really felt like it was me...So do not worry, my next OS will be happy and BTW, my next one is very old...I had this idea before ages when show started but never wrote it so now I will do it ! πŸ˜ƒ

"sana does a happy dance" ... yuuuhooo ... dhinka chika ... 

happy shappy maddy OS ... oye hoye ... πŸ˜ƒ
Raina123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey maddy
manneet maybe gone from the television screen, but i still miss the show dearly.Its really hard to get through the day without them... but its not an exagerration when i say ...that the ffs/ss on the show are i think the only way we can keep maneet alive and lessen the depression.
Honestly speaking, i dont know what i'd do if even the forum members give up on the show and discontinue their writing .
I request all writers to contiue writing on manneet .
raina πŸ€—

shristi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
As we all know that our GHSP show has ended n everyone is so depressed. We only visit this forum because we love all kind of stories written in this Forum. It help us to be away from all tension of life n this is like last thread which connect us with maneet and with each other. So plz don't stop writing as we love ur stories n this is only source left to have have our life going on with maneet. I canonly say that people u left the forum were not true maneetians. Because i am not going to break this last thread till even 1 story is being written n maybe after that also.
shanzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I expected this from you, no wonder ! I think this question is for others, not for you, coz no matter what, I will personally PM you my works, only YOU but never disappoint you ! 😊 You are darling...😳

ar kya,, abhi socho apka favorite writer ap sy pochy k me likhon ya na likhon to kya jwab hoga apka
well dear its my all my pleasure to get ur work with such attention😳
love u,,, n dooon,t ever think of quitting maan and geet creations cz they are special n will remain forever, if show has ended it really doesnt mean that we stop loving them,, hena

krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i m a constant reader of maaneet's ff... plz its a reqst to every single writer tht don't stop writing... plz... i cn't let loose maaneet here too
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Exactly ! I am saying the same ! But now that everyone has asked to continue, hell I would stop now ! πŸ˜‰

yup same here, me going to continue!

people i never knew read my work are popping out of no where and saying to continue...well we FF writer's wouldn't be in this boat if they commented like a good girl πŸ˜›...or guy πŸ˜†

by the way i have read like two of your OS's before and needless to say they were awesome, but made me cry ...so i don't know if i should say continue cuz i don't want to break my heart...it is already broken πŸ’” from GHSP ending...so my answer is yes continue, BUT ( big but here πŸ€£) with a happy shappy ending πŸ˜³
Shimmerr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
reading ff/ss/os, etc is now since geet a big part of my life.
thanks to geet i have met soo many people and friends all around the world.
stopping to read or write here would be just cutting off all connections with all of those wonderfull people.
this is the place where we all are connected and we should never stop it.
even other shows which ended years back, have still current running fictions.
why should we kill our only way to meet all geet fans with our own hands by stopping?
we should continue with it.
hope everyone shares the same mind in continuing with it.
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
go for it ...πŸ‘πŸΌ...i'll always read...no matter how sad they are