AMAR played best card and changed the game ! - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
amar amar amar love his game from first day!!!!!
nobykbaby thumbnail
amar is far far better than sky..and his tails choohi and po*nstar...
juh_90 thumbnail
I want amar to go to the secret room( if its there this weekend as voting lines closed- most probably audience are thinking that).. bcoz as he said THIS IS GAME SHOW.. he is the only person in the house who is playing a correct game..!! and if BB has some brains.. then AMAR is perfect for the secret room..!!(BUT HATE BB FOR CLOSING THE VOTING LINES- COZ IT WAS SURE THAT JUHI WAS GOING.. CANT TOLERATE HER)😡
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If Amar was in big brother he would have a huge chance of winning because he is very good at playing the game strategically, he knows when to keep playing and when to take a break so nobody doubts him...i also agree with whoever said sky is probably happy that juhi was nominated coz he wouldnt be able to do it and he knows h wont be able to win if it is against her because when he came in the house everyone outside loved and wanted juhi to win...so he is probably happy that she might go...

overall based on strategety i think amar deserves to win and based on emotions sid should win...

the evil trio should get anda
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: happyviewer

i am telling you, BB loves Juhi...he has declared her winner of BB 5...he is probably polishing her trophy right now.

Not only polishing her trophy but must be polishing sachin's shoe also ðŸ˜†
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luv4games

If Amar was in big brother he would have a huge chance of winning because he is very good at playing the game strategically, he knows when to keep playing and when to take a break so nobody doubts him...i also agree with whoever said sky is probably happy that juhi was nominated coz he wouldnt be able to do it and he knows h wont be able to win if it is against her because when he came in the house everyone outside loved and wanted juhi to win...so he is probably happy that she might go...

overall based on strategety i think amar deserves to win and based on emotions sid should win...

the evil trio should get anda

well said..Amar is playing it so well and hope he wins..if not Sid must win..none from that dumbo greenie group.
nobykbaby thumbnail
we can adjust with sky... but choohi... oh my god !!!!!!!!! that big round girl is so disgstng... ho !!!!!!!!