Frequent Posters

MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Amar Today:

wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

for the first time i agree with everything you said,i always knew you were amar's secret admirerπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Amart might win this season and after winning it Ekta would give him Sequal of Kyonki!
ann33 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
agreed...amar played smartly today  πŸ‘
SukhSandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hashii

What these trio think of themselves? Common ... Do they think that amar should pack up or sacrifise his game for thee trio as they were showing that they have taken him to their gang... Amar or anyone at that position should do the same if not that one is plain dumb...

I also hate BB for closing the voting lines this week. Sunny and Juhi only once nominated before and even this is a golden opportunity... this stupid bb has washed out Amars intelligent move..

I like this amar, not the one we saw last week...  

All three are really difficult to tolerate πŸ˜‘
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wish Amar had realised dat ppl automatically start liking him whn he goes against d green room gang. I'm sure if he had known dat, he would hv stuck wid d pink room as he's undoubtedly a player nd a good player at dat.
zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssshhh

I wish Amar had realised dat ppl automatically start liking him whn he goes against d green room gang. I'm sure if he had known dat, he would hv stuck wid d pink room as he's undoubtedly a player nd a good player at dat.

No he is a brain player and he has thought well.  The people in the pink room were never united and would never be united - they were all playing against each other as well.  So it made the most sense to go with the numbers once the chips were down.  He went in to the green room at the right time when those guys also needed him.  If not he would have had a danger of being evicted even before.  And LOVED his master stroke yesterday of getting Sid and him to vote for Juhi and Sunny.  VERY WELL PLAYED.  Except damn it BB spoiled it all by closing the voting lines. 

The title of spineless from Salman was VERY undeserved.  This is the way to play the game with brains rather than lungs (screaming and shouting vile things like idiots), and getting too personal in fights.  So what if people have not trusted him from the start.  I applaud him for staying despite that.  He has played his game openly and cleanly.  I think Salman should apologize some how for giving him that label which ppl are unnecessarily bombarding him with now.  
Edited by shellily - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Moderator-

Amar played the best game today. Sky and juhi were pretty shocked the way he back-answered them. After nominations,juhi's face was visibly nervous and she was almost about to cry. How in the world were they arguing with Amar about nominations? At times, I find green room gang reasonable too but today they were sobbing like crybabies. 😭

But seriously, Amar should join political party like congress πŸ˜† He is more unpredictable than Amar singh

Amar gave the right answer pointing his forehead " Yaha pe kya likha hain " πŸ‘πŸΌ

This is the second time green room gang was slapped tight in the face. First it was Rajneeti task, when pink room won it and was celebrating it.

Though Amar played his best card today,  😳  BB actually played his worst card ...by closing voting lines when Juhi was on nomination.πŸ˜†   A tight hug to Amar and tight slap to Bigg boss ! 

But at least BB moved everyone into one room which he should have done way earlier.

100% CORRECT    Edited by ANNMT - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Hashii

What these trio think of themselves? Common ... Do they think that amar should pack up or sacrifise his game for thee trio as they were showing that they have taken him to their gang... Amar or anyone at that position should do the same if not that one is plain dumb...

I also hate BB for closing the voting lines this week. Sunny and Juhi only once nominated before and even this is a golden opportunity... this stupid bb has washed out Amars intelligent move..

I like this amar, not the one we saw last week...  

TRUE but i have a question ,amar ko kesey pata ki log juhi ko leke kya sochtey hai outside ,jo point usney PMko boley vo 100% correct they that she is irriteting  ,ek baar nomination mai ayi hai log waite kar rhey hai jesey hi second time ayegi  log bahar kar dengey ...he is right sab ye hi waite kar rhey they vo aye n log usey vote out  karey coz bahot irritate  karti hai see people  big boss ko voting line close karney ke liye hate kar rhey hai

he is a smart player  house ke ander rah kar bhi bahar kya chal rha hai uska itna clear aur right andaja lagana πŸ‘
Saleem. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amar's forehead answer to Sky had Sky speechless for a little bit, Amar is playing it so well that's what the game is about, What did those 3 musketeers think that they can decide and plot nominations and others cannot. Or did Sky think that he could take Amar in his gang as a pet and nominate him when the time comes. Sadly for him he didnt know how clever Amar actually is, he's changed the whole dynamics even though no eviction is taking place. And I will bet my last dollar that sky is also happy with amar nominating Juhi, it was something sky couldnt do otherwise he would have got caught by Juhi's logical deduction.