Bigg Boss Season 5

AMAR played best card and changed the game !

-Moderator- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Amar played the best game today. Sky and juhi were pretty shocked the way he back-answered them. After nominations,juhi's face was visibly nervous and she was almost about to cry. How in the world were they arguing with Amar about nominations? At times, I find green room gang reasonable too but today they were sobbing like crybabies. 😭

But seriously, Amar should join political party like congress 😆 He is more unpredictable than Amar singh

Amar gave the right answer pointing his forehead " Yaha pe kya likha hain " 👍🏼

This is the second time green room gang was slapped tight in the face. First it was Rajneeti task, when pink room won it and was celebrating it.

Though Amar played his best card today,  😳  BB actually played his worst card ...by closing voting lines when Juhi was on nomination.😆   A tight hug to Amar and tight slap to Bigg boss ! 

But at least BB moved everyone into one room which he should have done way earlier.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharddha ki gaalin kya hai????
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What these trio think of themselves? Common ... Do they think that amar should pack up or sacrifise his game for thee trio as they were showing that they have taken him to their gang... Amar or anyone at that position should do the same if not that one is plain dumb...

I also hate BB for closing the voting lines this week. Sunny and Juhi only once nominated before and even this is a golden opportunity... this stupid bb has washed out Amars intelligent move..

I like this amar, not the one we saw last week...  

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The worst part is how righteous Juhi nd Sky sound whn talking abt being fair nd unfair!
boredsoul thumbnail
They should make a statue of juhi & replace it with nyaydevi in all courts , nobody knows justice more than her

But instead of a cloth over eyes they should shut her mouth
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i am telling you, BB loves Juhi...he has declared her winner of BB 5...he is probably polishing her trophy right now.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
but iam bored of biggboss:( i dont knw why i lost all my interest..amar jitey to accha..sid jitey to bhi accha..and green gang jitey to..OK:s
 i don't think that he playing game because he seems to be mindless !
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amar is bck lolzz coz last week he looked off track but this is his best game plan slap ever to green room egos 😛

nicely with no second thought sky nominated amar whereas amar didnt nominate sky, yet he has problem with him to have nominated bimbo(sunny) n gumbo(juhi)!!! 😕 😡

I dont even understand what were sunny n juhi expecting amar not to nominate them when none of them had any problem nominating him! Just coz amar has deal with sky doesnt mean these two chamchis come with a obligation 👎🏼

Juhi, sky, pb n sunny r never fair but selfish to themselves n use ppl, amar is no fool to get tricked by these all, he plays it by himself n well! 😃

Is sky bald?!! Way he wears band n covers his forehead hair either by band or by brushing it front on face n never has it norml like sid or amar!!! :/ even in previous pic too his hairline is bad! 🤔Edited by OMG1nitya - 12 years ago
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: happyviewer

i am telling you, BB loves Juhi...he has declared her winner of BB 5...he is probably polishing her trophy right now.

🤣🤣🤣 well said👏