Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Mahek will NOT be at ADVANTAGE! (Page 7)

kaushikbasu IF-Rockerz
kaushikbasu
kaushikbasu

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi.

Hey KaushikbasuSmile

The third option is uncertain as that would ONLY be known next week if she would be immune from it or not which i dont think she would be.

For the first and second option..Well Wild Card entries are meant to be this way..arent they?

My question is why are some people making this "2 weeks before finale" WC a big thing? WC's happen in all reality shows and WC  is meant to be this way..that's why its WC..but how does 2 weeks before finale thing come here??any idea?
Khushiji, yes for the first and the second point it is meant that way but more you stay more they are prone to make mistakes. About the third if that happens then would that be justified, specially at this stage? I don't think so. Anyway I would say that the same thing would go for a person who stays in the secret room if that is the case this week.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

frhnjnKhushi.

-Moderator- Goldie
-Moderator-
-Moderator-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Good post Khushi Smile

Here are my views about this.

Those who enter in first 4 weeks of the game

- Yes they have an advantage of watching others game and then plan their strategy

- But remember, they got to deal with 10-12 contestants with possible 10-12 weeks of nominations by housemate.Plus bigg boss throws these tasks every week so you got to perform well while handling daily politics for so many weeks in the game.

- Once they are in, they can not go back and see how they are portrayed outside to the public .So they are in the house with no help.

- In first 4 weeks, the game does not settle and we don't see groups forming. So its not easy for late comers to adjust their game well.

Those who enter in last 2 weeks of the game

- They know what mistakes they made and now get another opportunity. They very well know public feedback about each contestant.

- They have to deal with only 4-5 housemates in the house now. 

-  Specially with Mehak, she will enter 2 week before finale. Once she gets in the house, BB won't let anyone nominate her coz its her first week and that takes her directly into finale. Isn't that a free ride to finale ?

-  Mehak has another advantage that housemates are not gonna fight with her coz of sallu's entry last week.

- In last 2 weeks, one clearly knows weaknesses of all housemates and its not that difficult to play the game if you have been out of house for a while and your PR team is helping you out with strategy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

frhnjntamushi-Seraphic-

bonny05 Goldie
bonny05
bonny05

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
its unfair with everybody whoever is left in the bb houseConfused
-Rafa- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
yeah right ! LOL and Pura Hindustan dekh raha hai LOL

Edited by Nishita123 - 20 December 2011 at 11:07am
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
dear she is clearly on advantage because she has to pretend only 10 days  amar and sky enjoyed also their first week  they were new and full of information  as they became old with show they start having misunderstanding  with contestants  and became same as rest of the people ...mishra also enjoyed first 2-3 days of second innings  if she had used her mind she would have enjoyed fullest 7 -8 days too..mahek is surely on upper hand as she know only few days left in show and where to press button to survive in the house

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nishu786

drifter639 Senior Member
drifter639
drifter639

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Sid and Shonali got more votes than her... and lets be honest, in 2 weeks she wont be able to change the perception of her... nobody is able to.

its not and advantage or a disadvantage coz she wont be winning.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jun786

aztecarcher Senior Member
aztecarcher
aztecarcher

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aztecarcher

Some people are saying that Mahek's re-entry as WC is unfair but i feel there is nothing related to advantage when we talk about Mahek's WC entry. 

Infact  that way..is this fair that excluding Juhi all other "final five" are WC entries/late entries?

Mahek will not have any advantage at all. Reasons-

1.) She would have already been save last week from the nominations as she was the captain.
2.)This week aswell there was no valid nomination procedure so this week too she would have been safe if she was in the house.

So, from nomination POV there is NO DISADVANTAGE to other contestants presently in the house.

Now coming to the fact that how she would be at an advantage because she has interacted with the outside world..Then..

!.) Amar came a week late..he studied about the show and its contestants. 
2.)Sid came 2 weeks late..so he is in that advantage that he too had seen all teh earlier episodes.
3.)Sky came 4 weeks late..so again advantage.
4.) Sunny came in week 8!! so again advantage.

Now from where can we claim and say that Mahek..who was there in the house since day 1 and stayed away from the house for 1 week is having an advantage by coming as WC?

This is my opinion..so no offence meant to anyone.

Amar,Sky and Sid came in the weeks after the show started but the show has gone along and once someone is inside they have no firm idea of how their behaviour is being shown in public.

Mehek has gone out and now has valueble information on what the public thinks of her and the others. Not only that but she has had the advantage of leaving, clearing up any rumours started about her link up with Salman to emphsise no partiality to herself and then coming back to the show.

I don't think anyone should be given the opportunity to be a wildcard so far along in the show, they should have had the wildcard in the 7th or 8th week and not 2 weeks before the show finishes.

Also on the IF page, under the photos they showed Mishra as wildcard contestant..now suddenly they have changed the label to guest exit..when apparently she was not a guest. i think things are fishy..might as well keep everyone out and see how things work out in the house. If Mahek comes and wins thought i wont be the only one thinking BB is rigged.
Even if Mahek has got to know about what the public thinks of her then how is that Unfair? The other contestants got to meet their close family members and those members too might have given them information about there image outside. Plus, Mahek knowing what people think of her is no way related to the whole WC thing being unfair..its she who just knows this..this would give her confidence and strength but how would that be unfair with others?Confused Rumours would have been cleared by her even if she would have come out as a winner ..so thats not a big deal. She would have cleared the rumours any way whenever she would have been evicted.

2 weeks before finale is not such a big deal. There are still 2 more weeks..2 more evictions...there is so much time..how is the 2 week a big thing? What difference will that make..?? I really want someone to tell me how is the 2 Week thing unfair or unjust?Because personally i find no valid reasons to say that it is unfair...infact it is Mahek who is at disadvantage and not others.

I would disagree and say that there is an advantage in being ousted then coming back.  Knowing what one has done wrong in the show or what one has done right in the show goes a long way towards helping one build one's character perception towards the positive. Yes the family members did come in but i doubt they were really allowed to tell how the contestants looked to the outside world. Mahek will also know how the others are looking on TV. Once she goes in she can work that to her advantage by making their flaws seem bigger.

2 weeks before finale is a big deal because firstly as i said, once someone has gone out and gained valueble information about how people perceive them and what they are doing right or wrong, then they can bring a new changed strategy into the game. In fact i think Sunny should not win on that basis either as she also came in late knowing some things about the housemates.
Secondly, if there was really a need for wildcard contestants then it should have been done earlier with more people in the house and more dynamics to work with.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1fire_gun

Go to top