Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Mahek will NOT be at ADVANTAGE! (Page 6)

sameer7810 Groupbie
sameer7810
sameer7810

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
People are saying that Salman is doing favours for Mehak etc etc. but look at it this way too. Doesnt Mehak have a personality of her own. Didnt she stand upto that bully sky all alone and didnt she face the fights alone in the house not like Juhi clinging to sky to save herself from nominations and the fights. After all Mehak proved herself in the house and yes thats why she won over her fans in the outside world all by herself not because of Salman. 

Mehak You rock and yes U are a winner by all standards and thats one the reasons as why salman likes u as well.

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Why is this "2 weeks befire finale" thing being made so big? i mean how does that anyway make a difference in mahek's popularity, or any other contestants popularity or how is it unfair to the other contestants? 

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aztecarcher

Originally posted by Khushi.

Some people are saying that Mahek's re-entry as WC is unfair but i feel there is nothing related to advantage when we talk about Mahek's WC entry. 

Infact  that way..is this fair that excluding Juhi all other "final five" are WC entries/late entries?

Mahek will not have any advantage at all. Reasons-

1.) She would have already been save last week from the nominations as she was the captain.
2.)This week aswell there was no valid nomination procedure so this week too she would have been safe if she was in the house.

So, from nomination POV there is NO DISADVANTAGE to other contestants presently in the house.

Now coming to the fact that how she would be at an advantage because she has interacted with the outside world..Then..

!.) Amar came a week late..he studied about the show and its contestants. 
2.)Sid came 2 weeks late..so he is in that advantage that he too had seen all teh earlier episodes.
3.)Sky came 4 weeks late..so again advantage.
4.) Sunny came in week 8!! so again advantage.

Now from where can we claim and say that Mahek..who was there in the house since day 1 and stayed away from the house for 1 week is having an advantage by coming as WC?

This is my opinion..so no offence meant to anyone.

Amar,Sky and Sid came in the weeks after the show started but the show has gone along and once someone is inside they have no firm idea of how their behaviour is being shown in public.

Mehek has gone out and now has valueble information on what the public thinks of her and the others. Not only that but she has had the advantage of leaving, clearing up any rumours started about her link up with Salman to emphsise no partiality to herself and then coming back to the show.

I don't think anyone should be given the opportunity to be a wildcard so far along in the show, they should have had the wildcard in the 7th or 8th week and not 2 weeks before the show finishes.

Also on the IF page, under the photos they showed Mishra as wildcard contestant..now suddenly they have changed the label to guest exit..when apparently she was not a guest. i think things are fishy..might as well keep everyone out and see how things work out in the house. If Mahek comes and wins thought i wont be the only one thinking BB is rigged.
Even if Mahek has got to know about what the public thinks of her then how is that Unfair? The other contestants got to meet their close family members and those members too might have given them information about there image outside. Plus, Mahek knowing what people think of her is no way related to the whole WC thing being unfair..its she who just knows this..this would give her confidence and strength but how would that be unfair with others?Confused Rumours would have been cleared by her even if she would have come out as a winner ..so thats not a big deal. She would have cleared the rumours any way whenever she would have been evicted.

2 weeks before finale is not such a big deal. There are still 2 more weeks..2 more evictions...there is so much time..how is the 2 week a big thing? What difference will that make..?? I really want someone to tell me how is the 2 Week thing unfair or unjust?Because personally i find no valid reasons to say that it is unfair...infact it is Mahek who is at disadvantage and not others.
VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Perfect!!! No point in arguing with others since they have formed a fixed opinion and beyond logical reasoning...
This season has been far from fair to all individuals apart from the evil sky gang..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi.

kaushikbasu IF-Rockerz
kaushikbasu
kaushikbasu

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Mehak would surely be in advantage for three major reasons:-

1. First she would be refreshed and not gone through tensions as others so she had the time to analyze and think over her strategies. Without making any further enemies or damaging her image
2. Second she knows what people had said and done about others which she can use to her advantage. Which she would have never known being in the house
3. Third her biggest advantage would be if she is immune from nominations next week.

Just for info I liked her till she was in the house but her coming back is an advantage to her.

Edited by kaushikbasu - 20 December 2011 at 7:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

frhnjnKhushi.

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushikbasu

Mehak would surely be in advantage for three major reasons:-

1. First she would be refreshed and not gone through tensions as others so she had the time to analyze and think over her strategies. Without making any further enemies or damaging her image
2. Second she knows what people had said and done about others which she can use to her advantage. Which she would have never known being in the house
3. Third her biggest advantage would be if she is immune from nominations next week.

Just for info I liked her till she was in the house but her coming back is an advantage to her.

Hey KaushikbasuSmile

The third option is uncertain as that would ONLY be known next week if she would be immune from it or not which i dont think she would be.

For the first and second option..Well Wild Card entries are meant to be this way..arent they?

My question is why are some people making this "2 weeks before finale" WC a big thing? WC's happen in all reality shows and WC  is meant to be this way..that's why its WC..but how does 2 weeks before finale thing come here??any idea?
Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
agree with you Khushi! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi.

Go to top