Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Mahek will NOT be at ADVANTAGE! (Page 5)

sosweet IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

alexstar IF-Rockerz
alexstar
alexstar

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Totally agreeThumbs Up
goldei Senior Member
goldei
goldei

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
agree but i don't like wild card enteries 
nigine Senior Member
nigine
nigine

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Love u all for taking mehek's side she is the best love her xoxo and yeah if a bully like sky can be in final 5 then mehek is far more better human being and that juhi she is anoying seriously hate her and her bhai more like that disgusting bully brother of hers. Today amar rocked I liked what he did to that loser bhai and behens and that po*n star may che pagal hoon che main logo ko real sunny dehk ao they will love the real me hahahaha ha seriously hate her enough about those retarded group love u mehk guys let's not let her loose and vote for her to come back to bb house because I really wish she wins and if by any chance she doesn't come and that chuhi wins I would never watch bb again ever

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MahekFTWShayarikhamosshhh-naureen786-

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged

LOL @PM being a WC entry nd now as guest exit. I don't know abt d website, but frm d moment PM has entered, BB has made it clear tht she was just a guest, though d housemates weren't aware. So how does d question of she becoming a guest frm a WC entry arrive?

@nishu- many ppl r saying tht 2 weeks prior d finals der shouldn't be WC entry? But tell me wat difference does 2 or 4 week make?

Nd some1 said dat as dis week no eviction, next week d same nominations will be carried forward, which is highly unlikely. So where nominations r concerned Mahek hasn't had d benefit of getting ssaved a nomination coz of her entry. In fact if she would hv not been unfairly evicted, she would hv been safe coz she was d captain.

Also last year ST was d captain in d 2nd last week nd BB continued wid her captaincy arbitarily nd so she got saved frm nomination in d crucial last week.

Edited by sssshhh - 20 December 2011 at 1:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayari-naureen786-

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssshhh

@nishu- many ppl r saying tht 2 weeks prior d finals der shouldn't be WC entry? But tell me wat difference does 2 or 4 week make?

how come it doesn't make a difference? will u ask me same question if they give wild card entry to Pooja bedi instead of mahek?

Acutally it makes a huge difference & it is unfair to the ppl who r still in house & survived so many weeks to make it this far...

few ppl r blaming sunny that she came after half of the season was over & trying to justify wild card entry now...but ideally no one can justify wild card entry 2 weeks before finale...

if anyone else get this wild card entry other than mahek,you will question bigg boss first...

Note:- let me clear i m not against mahek,bcoz i was excited too for her return,but i m disappointed with bigg boss ppl & channel.

Edited by nishu786 - 20 December 2011 at 2:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNMT-Seraphic-_Rainbow_

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

Originally posted by ssshhh

how come it doesn't make a difference? will u ask me same question if they give wild card entry to Pooja bedi instead of mahek?

Acutally it makes a huge difference & it is unfair to the ppl who r still in house & survived so many weeks to make it this far...

few ppl r blaming sunny that she came after half of the season was over & trying to justify wild card entry now...but ideally no one can justify wild card entry 2 weeks before finale...

if anyone else get this wild card entry other than mahek,you will question bigg boss first...

Note:- let me clear i m not against mahek,bcoz i was excited too for her return,but i m disappointed with bigg boss ppl & channel.

Thanks nishu for clearing the air again...agree with U Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Seraphic-_Rainbow_nishu786

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Exactly... and now if Mehak wins BB people would again use Salman as a reason for it. So actually she is at disadvantage, people just can't bear the fact that she does have fans Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tony_StraK786

Go to top