Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: aztecarcher

Amar,Sky and Sid came in the weeks after the show started but the show has gone along and once someone is inside they have no firm idea of how their behaviour is being shown in public.

Mehek has gone out and now has valueble information on what the public thinks of her and the others. Not only that but she has had the advantage of leaving, clearing up any rumours started about her link up with Salman to emphsise no partiality to herself and then coming back to the show.

I don't think anyone should be given the opportunity to be a wildcard so far along in the show, they should have had the wildcard in the 7th or 8th week and not 2 weeks before the show finishes.

Also on the IF page, under the photos they showed Mishra as wildcard contestant..now suddenly they have changed the label to guest exit..when apparently she was not a guest. i think things are fishy..might as well keep everyone out and see how things work out in the house. If Mahek comes and wins thought i wont be the only one thinking BB is rigged.

Even if Mahek has got to know about what the public thinks of her then how is that Unfair? The other contestants got to meet their close family members and those members too might have given them information about there image outside. Plus, Mahek knowing what people think of her is no way related to the whole WC thing being unfair..its she who just knows this..this would give her confidence and strength but how would that be unfair with others?😕 Rumours would have been cleared by her even if she would have come out as a winner ..so thats not a big deal. She would have cleared the rumours any way whenever she would have been evicted.

2 weeks before finale is not such a big deal. There are still 2 more weeks..2 more evictions...there is so much time..how is the 2 week a big thing? What difference will that make..?? I really want someone to tell me how is the 2 Week thing unfair or unjust?Because personally i find no valid reasons to say that it is unfair...infact it is Mahek who is at disadvantage and not others.
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Perfect!!! No point in arguing with others since they have formed a fixed opinion and beyond logical reasoning...
This season has been far from fair to all individuals apart from the evil sky gang..
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mehak would surely be in advantage for three major reasons:-

1. First she would be refreshed and not gone through tensions as others so she had the time to analyze and think over her strategies. Without making any further enemies or damaging her image
2. Second she knows what people had said and done about others which she can use to her advantage. Which she would have never known being in the house
3. Third her biggest advantage would be if she is immune from nominations next week.

Just for info I liked her till she was in the house but her coming back is an advantage to her.
Edited by kaushikbasu - 12 years ago
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

Mehak would surely be in advantage for three major reasons:-

1. First she would be refreshed and not gone through tensions as others so she had the time to analyze and think over her strategies. Without making any further enemies or damaging her image
2. Second she knows what people had said and done about others which she can use to her advantage. Which she would have never known being in the house
3. Third her biggest advantage would be if she is immune from nominations next week.

Just for info I liked her till she was in the house but her coming back is an advantage to her.

Hey Kaushikbasu😊

The third option is uncertain as that would ONLY be known next week if she would be immune from it or not which i dont think she would be.

For the first and second option..Well Wild Card entries are meant to be this way..arent they?

My question is why are some people making this "2 weeks before finale" WC a big thing? WC's happen in all reality shows and WC  is meant to be this way..that's why its WC..but how does 2 weeks before finale thing come here??any idea?
publc ko che banarahe hain BB Wale WC Ke  thorugh lootne ke plan hain sare bb ke!!
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
agree with you Khushi! 
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Khushi.

Hey Kaushikbasu😊

The third option is uncertain as that would ONLY be known next week if she would be immune from it or not which i dont think she would be.

For the first and second option..Well Wild Card entries are meant to be this way..arent they?

My question is why are some people making this "2 weeks before finale" WC a big thing? WC's happen in all reality shows and WC  is meant to be this way..that's why its WC..but how does 2 weeks before finale thing come here??any idea?

Khushiji, yes for the first and the second point it is meant that way but more you stay more they are prone to make mistakes. About the third if that happens then would that be justified, specially at this stage? I don't think so. Anyway I would say that the same thing would go for a person who stays in the secret room if that is the case this week.
-Moderator- thumbnail
Good post Khushi 😊

Here are my views about this.

Those who enter in first 4 weeks of the game

- Yes they have an advantage of watching others game and then plan their strategy

- But remember, they got to deal with 10-12 contestants with possible 10-12 weeks of nominations by housemate.Plus bigg boss throws these tasks every week so you got to perform well while handling daily politics for so many weeks in the game.

- Once they are in, they can not go back and see how they are portrayed outside to the public .So they are in the house with no help.

- In first 4 weeks, the game does not settle and we don't see groups forming. So its not easy for late comers to adjust their game well.

Those who enter in last 2 weeks of the game

- They know what mistakes they made and now get another opportunity. They very well know public feedback about each contestant.

- They have to deal with only 4-5 housemates in the house now. 

-  Specially with Mehak, she will enter 2 week before finale. Once she gets in the house, BB won't let anyone nominate her coz its her first week and that takes her directly into finale. Isn't that a free ride to finale ?

-  Mehak has another advantage that housemates are not gonna fight with her coz of sallu's entry last week.

- In last 2 weeks, one clearly knows weaknesses of all housemates and its not that difficult to play the game if you have been out of house for a while and your PR team is helping you out with strategy.

bonny05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its unfair with everybody whoever is left in the bb house😕
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
yeah right ! 😆 and Pura Hindustan dekh raha hai 😆 Edited by Nishita123 - 12 years ago