Bigg Boss Season 5

Mahek will NOT be at ADVANTAGE! - Page 6

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
dear she is clearly on advantage because she has to pretend only 10 days  amar and sky enjoyed also their first week  they were new and full of information  as they became old with show they start having misunderstanding  with contestants  and became same as rest of the people ...mishra also enjoyed first 2-3 days of second innings  if she had used her mind she would have enjoyed fullest 7 -8 days too..mahek is surely on upper hand as she know only few days left in show and where to press button to survive in the house

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drifter639 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sid and Shonali got more votes than her... and lets be honest, in 2 weeks she wont be able to change the perception of her... nobody is able to.

its not and advantage or a disadvantage coz she wont be winning.
aztecarcher thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Khushi.

Even if Mahek has got to know about what the public thinks of her then how is that Unfair? The other contestants got to meet their close family members and those members too might have given them information about there image outside. Plus, Mahek knowing what people think of her is no way related to the whole WC thing being unfair..its she who just knows this..this would give her confidence and strength but how would that be unfair with others?😕 Rumours would have been cleared by her even if she would have come out as a winner ..so thats not a big deal. She would have cleared the rumours any way whenever she would have been evicted.

2 weeks before finale is not such a big deal. There are still 2 more weeks..2 more evictions...there is so much time..how is the 2 week a big thing? What difference will that make..?? I really want someone to tell me how is the 2 Week thing unfair or unjust?Because personally i find no valid reasons to say that it is unfair...infact it is Mahek who is at disadvantage and not others.

I would disagree and say that there is an advantage in being ousted then coming back.  Knowing what one has done wrong in the show or what one has done right in the show goes a long way towards helping one build one's character perception towards the positive. Yes the family members did come in but i doubt they were really allowed to tell how the contestants looked to the outside world. Mahek will also know how the others are looking on TV. Once she goes in she can work that to her advantage by making their flaws seem bigger.

2 weeks before finale is a big deal because firstly as i said, once someone has gone out and gained valueble information about how people perceive them and what they are doing right or wrong, then they can bring a new changed strategy into the game. In fact i think Sunny should not win on that basis either as she also came in late knowing some things about the housemates.
Secondly, if there was really a need for wildcard contestants then it should have been done earlier with more people in the house and more dynamics to work with.

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
All i can say is this post was the biggest joke and plea to turn a blind eye to the unjust decisions happening in this totally rigged show!
Vimmi. thumbnail
100% TRUE. pehle sunny ko nikalo fir mahak ke bare main bolo. 👍🏼
bankhan thumbnail

Why every 1 is after Mahek? Simple, she is the toughest and strongest contestant right from the start. She was a solo inmate and several times few tried to come with her for their own benefits and left when their objective/s is over. But she mesmerized viewers by her charm deeds and excellent acts.