Mahek will NOT be at ADVANTAGE! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
it is unfair that BB and colors team are doing favour to juhi and her gangπŸ˜›(mahek's haters pls note this)
closing voting lines when juhi has been nominated shows how much they are desperate to make juhi win the show!!!!
ppl are blaming on mahek's reentry in the show, but it is really unfair wat BB is doing with juhi, baar baar usko bachate rehte hain
Originally posted by Khushi.

Some people are saying that Mahek's re-entry as WC is unfair but i feel there is nothing related to advantage when we talk about Mahek's WC entry. 

Infact  that way..is this fair that excluding Juhi all other "final five" are WC entries/late entries?

Mahek will not have any advantage at all. Reasons-

1.) She would have already been save last week from the nominations as she was the captain.
2.)This week aswell there was no valid nomination procedure so this week too she would have been safe if she was in the house.

So, from nomination POV there is NO DISADVANTAGE to other contestants presently in the house.

Now coming to the fact that how she would be at an advantage because she has interacted with the outside world..Then..

!.) Amar came a week late..he studied about the show and its contestants. 
2.)Sid came 2 weeks late..so he is in that advantage that he too had seen all teh earlier episodes.
3.)Sky came 4 weeks late..so again advantage.
4.) Sunny came in week 8!! so again advantage.

Now from where can we claim and say that Mahek..who was there in the house since day 1 and stayed away from the house for 1 week is having an advantage by coming as WC?

This is my opinion..so no offence meant to anyone.

YEs your post really makes sense ...provided if its true Mahek was evicted even after getting maximum votes
agree but i don't like wild card enteries 
Love u all for taking mehek's side she is the best love her xoxo and yeah if a bully like sky can be in final 5 then mehek is far more better human being and that juhi she is anoying seriously hate her and her bhai more like that disgusting bully brother of hers. Today amar rocked I liked what he did to that loser bhai and behens and that po*n star may che pagal hoon che main logo ko real sunny dehk ao they will love the real me hahahaha ha seriously hate her enough about those retarded group love u mehk guys let's not let her loose and vote for her to come back to bb house because I really wish she wins and if by any chance she doesn't come and that chuhi wins I would never watch bb again ever

LOL @PM being a WC entry nd now as guest exit. I don't know abt d website, but frm d moment PM has entered, BB has made it clear tht she was just a guest, though d housemates weren't aware. So how does d question of she becoming a guest frm a WC entry arrive?

@nishu- many ppl r saying tht 2 weeks prior d finals der shouldn't be WC entry? But tell me wat difference does 2 or 4 week make?

Nd some1 said dat as dis week no eviction, next week d same nominations will be carried forward, which is highly unlikely. So where nominations r concerned Mahek hasn't had d benefit of getting ssaved a nomination coz of her entry. In fact if she would hv not been unfairly evicted, she would hv been safe coz she was d captain.

Also last year ST was d captain in d 2nd last week nd BB continued wid her captaincy arbitarily nd so she got saved frm nomination in d crucial last week.
Edited by sssshhh - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ssshhh

@nishu- many ppl r saying tht 2 weeks prior d finals der shouldn't be WC entry? But tell me wat difference does 2 or 4 week make?

how come it doesn't make a difference? will u ask me same question if they give wild card entry to Pooja bedi instead of mahek?

Acutally it makes a huge difference & it is unfair to the ppl who r still in house & survived so many weeks to make it this far...

few ppl r blaming sunny that she came after half of the season was over & trying to justify wild card entry now...but ideally no one can justify wild card entry 2 weeks before finale...

if anyone else get this wild card entry other than mahek,you will question bigg boss first...

Note:- let me clear i m not against mahek,bcoz i was excited too for her return,but i m disappointed with bigg boss ppl & channel.
Edited by nishu786 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by nishu786

how come it doesn't make a difference? will u ask me same question if they give wild card entry to Pooja bedi instead of mahek?

Acutally it makes a huge difference & it is unfair to the ppl who r still in house & survived so many weeks to make it this far...

few ppl r blaming sunny that she came after half of the season was over & trying to justify wild card entry now...but ideally no one can justify wild card entry 2 weeks before finale...

if anyone else get this wild card entry other than mahek,you will question bigg boss first...

Note:- let me clear i m not against mahek,bcoz i was excited too for her return,but i m disappointed with bigg boss ppl & channel.

Thanks nishu for clearing the air again...agree with U πŸ‘πŸΌ
Exactly... and now if Mehak wins BB people would again use Salman as a reason for it. So actually she is at disadvantage, people just can't bear the fact that she does have fans πŸ˜›
People are saying that Salman is doing favours for Mehak etc etc. but look at it this way too. Doesnt Mehak have a personality of her own. Didnt she stand upto that bully sky all alone and didnt she face the fights alone in the house not like Juhi clinging to sky to save herself from nominations and the fights. After all Mehak proved herself in the house and yes thats why she won over her fans in the outside world all by herself not because of Salman. 

Mehak You rock and yes U are a winner by all standards and thats one the reasons as why salman likes u as well.
Why is this "2 weeks befire finale" thing being made so big? i mean how does that anyway make a difference in mahek's popularity, or any other contestants popularity or how is it unfair to the other contestants?