Mahek will NOT be at ADVANTAGE!

Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Some people are saying that Mahek's re-entry as WC is unfair but i feel there is nothing related to advantage when we talk about Mahek's WC entry. 

Infact  that way..is this fair that excluding Juhi all other "final five" are WC entries/late entries?

Mahek will not have any advantage at all. Reasons-

1.) She would have already been save last week from the nominations as she was the captain.
2.)This week aswell there was no valid nomination procedure so this week too she would have been safe if she was in the house.

So, from nomination POV there is NO DISADVANTAGE to other contestants presently in the house.

Now coming to the fact that how she would be at an advantage because she has interacted with the outside world..Then..

!.) Amar came a week late..he studied about the show and its contestants. 
2.)Sid came 2 weeks late..so he is in that advantage that he too had seen all teh earlier episodes.
3.)Sky came 4 weeks late..so again advantage.
4.) Sunny came in week 8!! so again advantage.

Now from where can we claim and say that Mahek..who was there in the house since day 1 and stayed away from the house for 1 week is having an advantage by coming as WC?

This is my opinion..so no offence meant to anyone.
Edited by Khushi. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What a coincident. I thought of opening a post with the same points...wow ...exactly same points came to my mind after reading few post here saying that MC as a WC is not fair...

MissSRK thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with everything you said:)
exactly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ agree wid u..

and some ppl are accusing  that after mahek's eviction only salman did come in the house to bash housemates!! i think they dont want to send salman to treat housemates when mahek was der in the house!!! so that they dont want more rumours to spread that salman bash them only for mahek!!! but aakhir all are accusing salman bashed them only for mahek!!!!! wats wrong wid ppl...agar mahek ghar mein rahe tab agar salman ne bash kiya hota tab bhi blame karte thein, jab mahek ko bahar nikaal kar bash kiya tho tab bhi blame kar rahe hain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't care ... Who ever said Its Unfair and Mahek has an Advantage.. I say.. 
Its About TIME !!!  Mahek was never part of a Group  she never got that  advantage to be saved.. She Never had No bhai ! .  She was a Solo Player and its ABOUT TIME BIGG BOSS  REALIZED that  how can a Group target other contestants,   throw them into nominations which resulted in their eviction.. That is unfair .. how can a person  who came  Day 50 ..  be in  top 5 .. thats is Unfair !!! ., How was a Bully be in Top 5 .. that is Unfair  !!  How can someone dig up other person past and humiliate them ON National TV is Unfair !... A lot of Unfair things have Happened BEFORE !  Why people complaining Now ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...    In the words of  Sky walker - have  a Heart , she is a girl ..๐Ÿ˜† LMAO heheh 
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mahek as anyways figured out d housemates whn she was inside, so it's not like she'll now know wat games d hosuemates r playing?

Actually all these points of Mahek's WC entry r being raised, as she's d strongest contestants nd ppl who oppose her know dat she'll must likely win if she returns nd therefore trying 2 discredit her entry. Hope dis time BB isn't presuurized like last time, nd again show dat Mahek didn't get d highest votes 4 wc entry as tht would really be unfair 2 Mahek nd her fans.
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Completely agree with you ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
 ofcourse her entry is unfair and that too at this diversion , if she was to be brought in it should have been just after next day to her eviction why this time when show going to be off air??
watever i want to see mahek as a winner of this show, she only deserves for this๐Ÿ˜ƒ