Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SNS proverb : Early to home, Late to office

gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
As changes are developing in ahem like a super fast express, this proverb has come in to my mind...

He is now always coming home early to spend time with gopi (quality time) ...
He was a man who actually went for jogging and then his green tea  and then office...Now his routine has been shifted to take care of gopi, take care of gopi, take care of gopi...😆

He is now becoming lazy and is late to office..not only that he has now started defending gopi in front of his mom..😲 He is the same person who thrown her out, who made her slept in the floor for one year and is now defending her saying its not her fault...😆

So a new proverb has been announced by me  ...

Early to home, Late to office...😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Pl ahem at least exercise . You need to take care of your awesome body. Sorry diverting off track but still yeah ahem is getting too involved with gopi. Is it love? Oly time will tell
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
very nice line... early to home late to office... and this will make koki highly frustrated and impatient LOL😆😆
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gohem123

As changes are developing in ahem like a super fast express, this proverb has come in to my mind...

He is now always coming home early to spend time with gopi (quality time) ...
He was a man who actually went for jogging and then his green tea  and then office...Now his routine has been shifted to take care of gopi, take care of gopi, take care of gopi...😆

He is now becoming lazy and is late to office..not only that he has now started defending gopi in front of his mom..😲 He is the same person who thrown her out, who made her slept in the floor for one year and is now defending her saying its not her fault...😆

So a new proverb has been announced by me  ...

Early to home, Late to office...😉

Early to home, Late to office is what makes Aham , Gopi's Husband 😉
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
ahem, do whatever you want :) i dont mind.. u work.. go for joggin... but please daily 30 minutes.. give us our gohem.. remaining 23.5 hours you are free to do whatever you want :)
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just loving the new ahem
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Early to home... late to office... Makes Aham Ji healthy wealthy and wise.
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gohem_forever

ahem, do whatever you want :) i dont mind.. u work.. go for joggin... but please daily 30 minutes.. give us our gohem.. remaining 23.5 hours you are free to do whatever you want :)

I agree !!!
gohem123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vibz88

Pl ahem at least exercise . You need to take care of your awesome body. Sorry diverting off track but still yeah ahem is getting too involved with gopi. Is it love? Oly time will tell

yeah..ahem is becoming lazy over the day..he must take exercise..😆
@bold..agree..Only time will tell whether this all things showing by him is love or something else..
gohem123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: munnihyderabad

very nice line... early to home late to office... and this will make koki highly frustrated and impatient LOL😆😆

thank you...
yeah...koki is getting suspicious day by day...One day, she will explode for sure..and blast our poor aham dikra..