Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Mohnish Behls tears wooing the audience.

amansharma thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well MB's Feelings and tears are luring the audience and the trps are going up.Just imagine if this is now happening guess what will happen if he plays the intense lover .
Yesterday his tears really moved me.The Cv's now need to get Nidhi to the hospital and get the leads tp be able to spend time together not confessing their feelings verbally but slowly thru their actions which will surely strengthen their bond and fight against all odds like mallika etc.they need to show Dr Ashutosh being a stong emotional support to Niddhi through her lows vice versa.
And we need to see some intense physical chemistry

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aadorboseroy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes me too want some good scnes and their strong Bond.πŸ˜› and pls CV keep away mallika and her phd scholar sushasnini for the sometime.
Ashu Armu scenes are awesome. Both are terrific actors. They just breathe life into every scene. πŸ‘πŸΌ
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: amansharma

Well MB's Feelings and tears are luring the audience and the trps are going up.Just imagine if this is now happening guess what will happen if he plays the intense lover .

Yesterday his tears really moved me.The Cv's now need to get Nidhi to the hospital and get the leads tp be able to spend time together not confessing their feelings verbally but slowly thru their actions which will surely strengthen their bond and fight against all odds like mallika etc.they need to show Dr Ashutosh being a stong emotional support to Niddhi through her lows vice versa.
And we need to see some intense physical chemistry

exactly.. y CVs dont understand this simple thing... πŸ€”.. both the characters r intense individually bt as a pair thy r not.. thy need to show the chemistry and intensity betn thm.. now.. its high time b4 thy lose any more viewers...

ppl really feel for Ashu and the scenes and acting is so good tht ppl come back for it.. now it jst needs substantial backing up with good intense physical chemistry.. m sure TRPs wud soar with Ashu acting as intense luver.. he is so handsome and charming.. no dbt.. he will b able to woo audience.. and i also want my old Nidhi back.. it seems ages since we saw Nidhi giving hearty smiles..
rehan2188 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
so true. its mb's intense love v cn feel n v wnt nidhi to feel it nw...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Agree...mb is a brilliant actor! And thts y we wanna now see th loverboy in him...please cvs.. :'(
daffodil81 thumbnail
I have had enough of MB wooing audience with tears I wanna see him wooing us with his Romance & sexyness β˜ΊοΈ
Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ashu really made me cry too.
ppluvkuch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😊😊
Yap MB is irresistable... but as Mohnis himself keep saying. Ye dil mange more...

Its time to show some LOVE
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
 till when he tear woo the audience? And when will he start wooing nidhi? Edited by NandiniPS - 12 years ago