Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

morded thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: monu_tan

Nowadays every word she speaks, every expressions she makes is vehemently discussed on the forum.. She is so much loved and noticed

i'd say she has become more infamous ... after many comments in the forums abt juhi ( esp the extremely funny posts from cruiser51) ... seems everyone has noticed for the sloth that she is 

my idea is to launch a JUHI  PARMAR punchbag , will surely sell like hot cakes... see how useful the fat slob is !!!
how many members going to win this season????
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think sachin shroff should be made the winner just for putting up with her all these years..dude deserves all trophies in the world.sachin FTW..😆

Boo to all the WCs. Juhi with her imaan, dharam and insaaniyat is the original winner of BB season 5 5 5 5 5 5.

natasha.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahzur2010

YES FOR EATING COMPETITION , SPECIALLY CHICKEN, , 👏

😆
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Boo to all the WCs. Juhi with her imaan, dharam and insaaniyat is the original winner of BB season 5 5 5 5 5 5.

...Aur hum sochenge WHY-WHY, WHY-WHY, WHY-WHY!!🤔😆

Originally posted by: sosweet

this thread is most funniest ever...each post is hillarious in response. 

WHAT TO DO?? The BB show is SO boring that we have to find our entertainment where we can & you ARE right on the money-Juhi herself  DOES provide a bottomless well of entertainment,all by her self so the posts about her are naturally funny!
pbameenakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya juhi is the win bigg boss 5...

Originally posted by: wicked gal

<font color="#990000">i think sachin shroff should be made the winner just for putting up with her all these years..dude deserves all trophies in the world.sachin FTW..😆</font>

haha
Azru_4_Nik thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monu_tan

Nowadays every word she speaks, every expressions she makes is vehemently discussed on the forum.. She is so much loved and noticed

😉😉