Bigg Boss Season 5

Juhi is already a winner!

ups1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
For me Juhi is already a winner...as she is the only amongst these 5 who has been there since the beginning. Everyone else is a wildcard entry. Kudos to her for being able to maintain her calm & sainity in the mad-house.⭐️⭐️⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
YES FOR EATING COMPETITION , SPECIALLY CHICKEN, , 👏
morded thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
she can remain calm as long as there is a bed to sleep on , a dirty bedsheet to wrap her never ending body and lots and lots of food to eat ... there is nothing else needed for her , all the above gives her energy to plot against others and back bite against every individual in the house 

now i guess the sloth will have to move and do something cuz shes been nominated 

she being a winner !!! oh man i will loose faith on this show forever...
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
funniest thing they had all mess and juhi says now room looks good😲
does she has sight?
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hein TM!!! Yeh aap kya anaab shanaab bol rahay hain 😆
taurus27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ups1

For me Juhi is already a winner...as she is the only amongst these 5 who has been there since the beginning. Everyone else is a wildcard entry. Kudos to her for being able to maintain her calm & sainity in the mad-house.⭐️⭐️⭐️

So anything that is there from the first day is the winner - even the chairs and tables are there are from day 1, we can make them the winner - they are more deserving 😛
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes she has been able to maintain her cool n calm. Bitches like everyone else but on smaller proportions. Wins every other task..She has the same grounds as others but she has made a better use of it than others.
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nowadays every word she speaks, every expressions she makes is vehemently discussed on the forum.. She is so much loved and noticed
this thread is most funniest ever...each post is hillarious in response. 
angelica_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taurus27

So anything that is there from the first day is the winner - even the chairs and tables are there are from day 1, we can make them the winner - they are more deserving 😛

yes right, chairs and tables are sure winners, the wiper was broken by pooja misrra, nahi to wiper would have been the winner and chairs and tables runners up.