Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

$$$~~~***AMAR The Megamind AT***~~~$$$ (Page 94)

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ismaail IF-Sizzlerz
Ismaail
Ismaail

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Hey Guys I m here to congrate U all
I m a juhi  fan but I m here to congrate U all
I was not in town  yesterday  and when I was leaving it   was conformed that Amar and Juhi is leading and I was very happy
but when I come to know that Siod win i Feel teribly not because that juhi dont win
Its because that when Amar and Juhi is leading how coem Sid win

But late Night I get the new that Juhi win but I still feeling bad Coz amar was  also leading but how come  he  come inn 5 position

Guys I just want to  say Amar was also very deserving  and he should be show as runner up coz he totally deseve
and belive me If he win na tab mje  Kushi hoti coz   tJuhi and Amar both were leading in votes

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MrManagementBWSweetudeepu221MoodyFoodie--RockStar--

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ismaail

Hey Guys I m here to congrate U all
I m a juhi  fan but I m here to congrate U all
I was not in town  yesterday  and when I was leaving it   was conformed that Amar and Juhi is leading and I was very happy
but when I come to know that Siod win i Feel teribly not because that juhi dont win
Its because that when Amar and Juhi is leading how coem Sid win

But late Night I get the new that Juhi win but I still feeling bad Coz amar was  also leading but how come  he  come inn 5 position

Guys I just want to  say Amar was also very deserving  and he should be show as runner up coz he totally deseve
and belive me If he win na tab mje  Kushi hoti coz   tJuhi and Amar both were leading in votes

Thanks a lot, we appreciate it. And congrats again on juhi winning. I agree what the show did to amar was really sick and unfair. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deepu221MoodyFoodieIsmaail

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -avni.137-

Originally posted by MrManagement

Hey Guys & Gals...where is P.K.Lele? Shocked
she is the biggest fan of Amar...where is she? Unhappy
come one P.K. we r missing u Day Dreaming

I haven't seen her on the forum today, maybe she is to upset to come on IF. Has anyone seen Amar live chat yet?

i also think she must be very upset. Ouch
feeling bad for her Unhappy
Amar's live chat is not yet on BB5 website. I think it would be after wardsDay Dreaming

Then has anyone sent in question to ask Amar on the live chat! I wan to send him question that are positive, lots of times on chats hater like to send question that will futher stress him. But for some odd reason, the BB website is not opening on my computer today. 

Edited by MrManagement - 08 January 2012 at 3:08am
Ismaail IF-Sizzlerz
Ismaail
Ismaail

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Online MrManagement : u better know na that Amar was leading in vote so be proud of it
 jisay jo kehna hai khnay do many reliable sources was saying that amar and juhi hava a closes fight

y6eah ad a juhi fan i want juhi to win but doent mean that i would not accept amar voting :

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MrManagementdeepu221MoodyFoodie

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ismaail

Online MrManagement : u better know na that Amar was leading in vote so be proud of it
 jisay jo kehna hai khnay do many reliable sources was saying that amar and juhi hava a closes fight

y6eah ad a juhi fan i want juhi to win but doent mean that i would not accept amar voting :

Yeah, according to zee news, nishu and others in the votes Amar and Juhi were leading . Thats why in any of my posts after they posted the spoilers about juhi wining I never tried to even once bash her. Because both were leading anyone one them could have won. I agree that Amar fans should feel proud since amar got so many votes, but only the people who go to IF or other blogs sites on about this all the general publics still may think that Amar got the lowest votes. All the mehek fans are claiming the their sources say that Mehek and sid got the highest votes but I only trust zee news and nishu. Longs as we know the truth, it doesn't matter what others say. 

Also, for juhi fans it must feel great to win. You guys managed to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. Everyone on this forum has been anti juhi, and so many people have bashed her(I am also guilty of that) but you guys kept hope and stayed loyal. Great Job! To tell you the truth, I am sincerely, not upset at Juhi wining. After the last week, If Amar didn't win, I did't care who won wining. Another thing, I have found that Juhi and sky fans are actually nicer than the fans of other contestants. I have been receiving Pm from sky fans who are also upset at Amar getting 5th place. Its great, most of Amar fans have been anti-juhi and sky fans but at the last moment we have received most support from them. 

MoodyFoodie IF-Rockerz
MoodyFoodie
MoodyFoodie

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

Originally posted by MrManagement

Hey Guys & Gals...where is P.K.Lele? Shocked
she is the biggest fan of Amar...where is she? Unhappy
come one P.K. we r missing u Day Dreaming

I haven't seen her on the forum today, maybe she is to upset to come on IF. Has anyone seen Amar live chat yet?

i also think she must be very upset. Ouch
feeling bad for her Unhappy
Amar's live chat is not yet on BB5 website. I think it would be after wardsDay Dreaming
amar ke live chat hoge kia!!!!!Confused

nahi abhi nahi hua...lagta hai pehle juhi ka hoga

Edited by -avni.137- - 08 January 2012 at 3:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tony_StraK786

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top