Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

$$$~~~***AMAR The Megamind AT***~~~$$$ (Page 91)

MoodyFoodie IF-Rockerz
MoodyFoodie
MoodyFoodie

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepu221

this is really questionable.
how come no guest mentioned Mahek and sid's name in last AKF but, in finale every one said Mahek and sid?
salman  sure has bigger influence on every one.
hopefully he is not their in next season.
last season also he influenced everyone but, it was not this obvious and certainly shweta was deserving then this losers

good news for you
Salman might not host BB6 & wants to concentrate on Dus Ka Dum Smile
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2660840

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MrManagementBWSweetudeepu221pawancool

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -avni.137-

Sallu is so arrogant Angry
how he was trying to grill PM for that press conference she held.
She said negative about Mahek & praised Sallu in press conference that he was very kind & sweet to everybody.
She even justified that act of Salman where he said to sid that "if u will not behave yourself i will literally come in & kick ur butt"...but Sallu is blind in Mahek's love & can't see that. He only remembers that PM said bad about Mahek Rani Dead
I m glad PM gave good reply to each & every question sallu asked to her Clap
Sanju baba has always been neutral towards everyone & he only said that PM is like the Man of the series of BB5 Star
When Amar was evicted my eyes became wet Cry
when Sallu was having a chat with Amar & Amar was answering him, my Dad pointed at Sallu & said that 'He is such a big criminal, he always plays his dirty politics wherever he goes' Angry
my family is a huge fan of Mihir Virani & wanted Amar or PM to win
but sad that none of them won Broken Heart
i hope to see Amar in serials & big screen.
right now i m searching for some old episodes of kyunki on youtube so that i can see Amar Embarrassed

Salman has been my fav actor but I will never forgive him for this. He has no right to steal what other deserve and give it to his friends. If successes is in AMAR'S kismet he will have it one day no one including sallu can take that away from him. 
I am glad that even though salman tried to humiliate PM, she did a great job at handling the situation. Also, she gave it back to everyone of other contestants. 
Also, on positive note I was on Dale twitter he said the PM is starting her clothing line. They wanted some sort of advice. I think they are thinking of naming the brand "SPARE ME". I think that would be perfect name because it has become a cult word. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deepu221pawancoolMoodyFoodie

deepu221 IF-Dazzler
deepu221
deepu221

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged

how come no guest mentioned Mahek and sid's name in last AKF but, in finale every one said Mahek and sid?
last season also he influenced everyone but, it was not this obvious and certainly shweta was deserving then this losers

good news for you

hope he does not change his mind .
And stay completely away from BB no recommendation business.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BWSweetuMrManagementpawancoolMoodyFoodie

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged

good news for you

hope he does not change his mind .
And stay completely away from BB no recommendation business.

I agree, he should stay away. But I doubt I will ever be watching Big Boss again. This is the first year I have watched Big Boss,last year I just watched only the couple episode of the last week and finale. If you watch the show for 3 months you get really attached to the people in it. When they lose because of vote manipulations, the feeling is just awful. I don't' want to go through that again. It seems all our handwork and Amar's was ruined just because of BB's and sallu's baised .

deepu221pawancoolMoodyFoodie

deepu221 IF-Dazzler
deepu221
deepu221

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrManagement

She said negative about Mahek & praised Sallu in press conference that he was very kind & sweet to everybody.
She even justified that act of Salman where he said to sid that "if u will not behave yourself i will literally come in & kick ur butt"...but Sallu is blind in Mahek's love & can't see that. He only remembers that PM said bad about Mahek Rani Dead
Sanju baba has always been neutral towards everyone & he only said that PM is like the Man of the series of BB5 Star
when Sallu was having a chat with Amar & Amar was answering him, my Dad pointed at Sallu & said that 'He is such a big criminal, he always plays his dirty politics wherever he goes' Angry
right now i m searching for some old episodes of kyunki on youtube so that i can see Amar Embarrassed

Salman has been my fav actor but I will never forgive him for this. He has no right to steal what other deserve and give it to his friends. If successes is in AMAR'S kismet he will have it one day no one including sallu can take that away from him. 
I am glad that even though salman tried to humiliate PM, she did a great job at handling the situation. Also, she gave it back to everyone of other contestants. 
Also, on positive note I was on Dale twitter he said the PM is starting her clothing line. They wanted some sort of advice. I think they are thinking of naming the brand "SPARE ME". I think that would be perfect name because it has become a cult word. 

I disliked salman when he gave that infamous interview to pakistan channel giving clean chit to pak that showed what he is but, then thought i was judging him  unnecessarily but, he proved me wrong again this time I am sure he is not be trusted .
this man killed people and did hunting for fun can't expect humanity from him

should tell him
Spare us

no offense to pakistani's this post is my views about salman only sorry if i offended anyone other  then salman and his fansWink

MrManagementpawancoolMoodyFoodie

deepu221 IF-Dazzler
deepu221
deepu221

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged

agree but, they should have real drama queen like rakhi and veena they were true entertainers.

BWSweetuMrManagementMoodyFoodie

MoodyFoodie IF-Rockerz
MoodyFoodie
MoodyFoodie

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged

yes...we all love Amar. my family & also the extended family love Mihir Virani from his kyunki days Embarrassed
he will be definitely successfulEmbarrassed
& i think PM is already having a clothing line named 'Caliente' & she tweeted after her 1st exit from BB5 that the clothes which she wore inside the BB5 house were designed by herself under that clothing line. Embarrassed
its good if she is going to launch another one. i agree, 'Spare Me' is perfect name. Thumbs Up
God Bless these two talented gems Amar & PM. Star

BWSweetuMrManagementpawancool

BWSweetu Goldie
BWSweetu
BWSweetu

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged

good news for you

me too do not like salman , he has big ego
I am happy that he is not gonna be in BB6
I wish koi arshad warsi jaisa host ho

MrManagementpawancoolMoodyFoodie

Go to top