Celebrity Fan Clubs

$$$~~~***AMAR The Megamind AT***~~~$$$ - Page 65

wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I suggested dale to bring him on twitter..I can't wake up without seeing him everyday Yaar,he was so charming😭I feel like a part of me died😭I seriously hope he gets flooded with offers and we see him on t.v everyday..plz everyone u also ask dale to bring him on twitter.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

nitya , hoping same that he gets ay good offer sooner than soon because i can't stay longer without seeing him on my tv screen.yeah you said right that he should creat one account in twiiter to interact with all of us , my heart saying to dedicate him one site based on his name...

Good idea, go for it :D a website in his appreciation is cool!
Im sure he would luv it n will make u feel good too...
All his updates so far n future, pix n vids, nice...
This content was originally posted by: OMG1nitya

Good idea, go for it :D a website in his appreciation is cool!
Im sure he would luv it n will make u feel good too...
All his updates so far n future, pix n vids, nice...

yeah through creating site for him , i can get opportunity to meet him , i wish Atleast once i get opportunity to meet in my life , would it ever be ???
ReallyCool thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: wicked gal

I suggested dale to bring him on twitter..I can't wake up without seeing him everyday Yaar,he was so charming😭I feel like a part of me died😭I seriously hope he gets flooded with offers and we see him on t.v everyday..plz everyone u also ask dale to bring him on twitter.

Me too, im sure dale will let Amar knowof us...

🤗i know u r sad but dont say those kinda stuff about u n stop crying now 😭
Yes Amar will b v successful no doubt in that n will b flooded with good offers but...
im more sad for the kinda abuse he been thru by bullies yuk 😡 cktless ppl! Shame on them! 🤬
IAmGonna thumbnail
All of you who supported Amar, a BIG THANK YOU from my heart!

A simple man, focused on his goal thru his hardwork without the help of big backing and controversies.

We have something in common because of BB. We may or may not watch BB in future but we should all cherish the moments where we supported each other. Amar will be successful in his life because he is a good man. We all will be successful too.

Stay focused on your goals, keep working hard, have a smile on your face always, be simple and do good. May God bless you!
ReallyCool thumbnail

yeah through creating site for him , i can get opportunity to meet him , i wish Atleast once i get opportunity to meet in my life , would it ever be ???

Im sure u will yaar! N we will b floored with that, if the desire in ur heart is strong then oppurtunity will b created :)) let dale know too so that amar will b informed about it... That too amar is such a generious guy that he would luv to meet also with that killer smile 😍 😃
ReallyCool thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: IAmGonna

All of you who supported Amar, a BIG THANK YOU from my heart!

A simple man, focused on his goal thru his hardwork without the help of big backing and controversies.

We have something in common because of BB. We may or may not watch BB in future but we should all cherish the moments where we supported each other. Amar will be successful in his life because he is a good man. We all will be successful too.

Stay focused on your goals, keep working hard, have a smile on your face always, be simple and do good. May God bless you!

Lovely msg! thank u too...! Just b good no matter what :)
Im so upset he didnt win not just as amars fan but as a person too! Kaliyug really! Terrible!
This content was originally posted by: OMG1nitya

Im sure u will yaar! N we will b floored with that, if the desire in ur heart is strong then oppurtunity will b created :)) let dale know too so that amar will b informed about it... That too amar is such a generious guy that he would luv to meet also with that killer smile 😍 😃

i also would love to be interacted with him just to know daily  haal chaal of his heart and how he feeling after getting out of show ? i wish his family be happy with what Amar got from this show. right now i am wondering where is our Amar and what he doing??
ReallyCool thumbnail

i also would love to be interacted with him just to know daily haal chaal of his heart and how he feeling after getting out of show ? i wish his family be happy with what Amar got from this show. right now i am wondering where is our Amar and what he doing??

With his fami for sure, cuddling his kiddos n forgetting all worries in world, feeling like true winner coz of all our luv too! We will miss seeing him everyday in bb house n cheering for him but im sure he will do v good in life n in career now! We care for u amar, tc lottsa luv! :))
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I still cant believe that Amar will get lowest vote. So far we all know that Amar won every eviction by getting highest vote. But this result I cant believe it.

Juhi can get more vote that is still believable as she was popular during Kumkum. but what about other. How can SID get more vote than Amar.