Celebrity Fan Clubs

$$$~~~***AMAR The Megamind AT***~~~$$$ - Page 30

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: pamagie

As you can tell I'm no amar supporter however, I like to ask his fans an honest question. Here goes: do you think he should continue to support the people who have assasinated his character/family/manhood (juhi, sky) or be by himself plotting against others and play his own game?  

i think that you should ask this question only to amar since he comes out of show , we are barely his fans and appreciating whatever he is doing  .  if you have objection with Amar why he still supporting those who assassinated his character/family/manhood  ,  i suggest you to ask firstly this question to mehak fans why she supporting Sid  who berated her and as far as i remember that Sid even abused of her maa ,  is it applaudable?  if you don't forget mehak and sky 's fight , i want to know from you , why next to next day Mehak hugged Sky and why she talked him on being hurt by him badly.??
in regards to Amar's game , he entered show only to win not to make friends as he already cleared before entering Show , despite knowing these facts why his detractors curse him for these things ? he has a sharp mind so playing game sagaciously an stealthily .

I really would like if he chose the latter, a guy's who respected like him shouldn't support anyone and not interfere in fights. Let the other contestants bitch at one another. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I'm just asking a general question to his supporters or as you can say barely his fans. I don't live in India so I can't go to amar and ask him that, lol.

As for the question on sid berating mehak,  well he may not be a saint and has flaws, he did respectfully apologize to her infront of everyone afterwards (got caught in emotions) and even cried when she left the show.

While you may not have answered my question, I appreciate the response though. I'm not here to pick a fight, just sayin'.
Edited by pamagie - 12 years ago
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I'm just asking a general question to his supporters or as you can say barely his fans. I don't live in India so I can't go to amar and ask him that, lol.

As for the question on sid berating mehak,  well he may not be a saint and has flaws, he did respectfully apologize to her infront of everyone afterwards (got caught in emotions) and even cried when she left the show.

While you may not have answered my question, I appreciate the response though. I'm not here to pick a fight, just sayin'.

u can write all this in other threads not on AT.
please refrain from coming here. do we come to other AT  to ask any of such questions we have lot of questions which can never be cleared by any fans but we still keep out.
so keep out

deepu221 thumbnail

sid has tried his best to be close to sky, juh, Amar and sunny before Mahek's entry do u remember.
otherwise please check the video's.
sid is characterless.
Amar if is spineless he  is still much greater then kiddo
This content was originally posted by: deepu221

u can write all this in other threads not on AT.
please refrain from coming here. do we come to other AT  to ask any of such questions we have lot of questions which can never be cleared by any fans but we still keep out.
so keep out

Well, it was just a harmless question piqued out of morbid curiousity, geez. Just wanted to some opinions.  No need to be sensitive.

I'll further refrain from asking any other question if you people honestly consider it rude. Not my intention of  fighting any member in this thread.

That's all I have to say. Cya guys later, for the record (while I may have complained and criticized amar), I wouldn't mind seeing him won. πŸ˜› 

my intention  too is not to fight with you , as you questioned to us , likewise we questioned to you ...
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The question to you answer is simple, Amar is a better man because he has learned to forget and forgive. Sanjay said that it took years for him in jail to learn to forgive and forget, and said that only very few people have this quality. Amar is one of those few. He doesn't keep grudges, because life is to short to make friends, why make enemies if you not here to make friends either. He game plan is simple which is to win. He has never crossed the line in the game such as sunny, shonali, sky, sid and juhi have. 
As for mehek, she forgive sid when sarcastically apologized  on APK. For sky she hugged, high-fived, lauged just one day after her fight with sky before she got eliminated just because she had dinner with him. So Mehek/sid fans don't see their hypocrisy when accusing amar?
Edited by MrManagement - 12 years ago
deepu221 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrManagement

The question to you answer is simple, Amar is a better man because he has learned to forget and forgive. Sanjay said that it took years for him in jail to learn to forgive and forget, and said that only very few people have this quality. Amar is one of those few. He doesn't keep grudges, because life is to short to make friends, why make enemies if you not here to make friends either. He game plan is simple which is to win. He has never crossed the line in the game such as sunny, shonali, sky, sid and juhi have. 
As for mehek, she forgive sid when his aplozied was were sarcastic when he did it one APK, ask she hugged, high-fived, lauged just one day after her fight with sky before she got eliminated just because she had dinner with him. So Mehek/sid fans don't see their hypocrisy when accusing amar?

good oneπŸ˜‰
Before I leave, I'll say we'll agree to disagree. Sayonara.
deepu221 thumbnail

Before I leave, I'll say we'll agree to disagree. Sayonara.

no harm in disagreeing.
πŸ˜‰ u can still ask this and many more question but, in other threads.
Thank you