Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

$$$~~~***AMAR The Megamind AT***~~~$$$ (Page 25)

ReallyCool IF-Sizzlerz
ReallyCool
ReallyCool

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrManagement

Originally posted by OMG1nitya

As long as amar is not in fight tomm epi fight bad i dont care who fights with whom, its entertainment then not tension lolzzz... Infact im eagerly waiting to see mehak settle her score with sky n give him a dose of his own medicine aur yeh kab hoga, this is only reason i supported mehak to go bck in bbhouse!!! Tongue

<font color="#0033ff">Agreed. I want mehek to fight sky also, I don't' know why she hasn't done it yet. All sid and mehek do is talk shit about amarLOL But out of all the fights I liked Pm and amar fights the most because they were so funny (except the bangle one). PM and amar have been my fav for the start. I loved when PM woke amar at 2 am to fight with himROFL</font>

Pm is v funny n her one liners r v smart, i liked pm too but not as guest reenttry! Lol 2am fight, pm to amr: aap mihir virani hai naa, saas aur bahuon ka baap n amar wokeup from deep sleep n was like what happened LOL

Mehak, dont b a bore, not much time keft for finale saara badas inkhalo sky pe ROFL
Ek full on sky ki kartooton ka lecture sunado usko!!! Maza ayega!!!
I will hate mehk if she wont fight with sky upon reentry lolzz coz i supported her to teach leson to sky n not get influenced or intimidted by him! Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BWSweetuMrManagementLallan-Top

ReallyCool IF-Sizzlerz
ReallyCool
ReallyCool

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepu221

As long as amar is not in fight tomm epi, i dont care who fights with whom, its entertainment then not tension lolzzz... Infact im eagerly waiting to see mehak settle her score with sky n give him a dose of his own medicine aur yeh kab hoga, this is only reason i supported mehak to go bck in bbhouse!!! Tongue juhi needs a shock treatment too lolz!

Mahek has become boring now not confronting any one not telling them anything interesting from outside. she should have come as guest like how kashmira came she was full too entertainment as she knew she was a guestLOL

Haan kash was khatarnak guest entry!!! Shez so smart n utilized every bit of info provoke fights n differences in house!! No other guet was that imp in chnging dynamics of the bbhouse like her!

Mehak wants to win thats why shez keeping fans, media, show all in mind n talking carefully but its comingout as boring to us!!! I want mehak n sky fight haha its high time she gives him bck!

Edited by OMG1nitya - 30 December 2011 at 12:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrManagementLallan-Top

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrManagement

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged

As long as amar is not in fight tomm epi, i dont care who fights with whom, its entertainment then not tension lolzzz... Infact im eagerly waiting to see mehak settle her score with sky n give him a dose of his own medicine aur yeh kab hoga, this is only reason i supported mehak to go bck in bbhouse!!! Tongue juhi needs a shock treatment too lolz!

Mahek has become boring now not confronting any one not telling them anything interesting from outside. she should have come as guest like how kashmira came she was full too entertainment as she knew she was a guestLOL

Haan kash was khatarnak guest entry!!! Shez so smart n utilized every bit of info provoke fights n differences in house!! No other guet was that imp in chnging dynamics of the bbhouse like her!

Mehak wants to win thats why shez keeping fans, media, show all in mind n talking carefully but its comingout as boring to us!!! I want mehak n sky fight haha its high time she gives him bck!

I am eagerly waiting for the mehek and sky fight also. But tomorrow were going to get sid verus juhiDisapprove I don't care for either of them

ReallyCool

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --P.K.LeLe--

today's fight going to be entertaining , juhi and sid both are being in front of one another . .i never expected juhi to utter this kind of dialogue _mai  tumhare ke baap ki naukar nahi hun, i wish she could deliver that dialogue to his mother too , fight will take hideous form then  and Sid would berate her badly...LOL

I like the episode when other fans fav fight, because then I don't have to do much work on the forum trying to defend amar because of the other groups fans wars. Tommorow there is going to be so much juhi and sid fans going agasint each other. Some times this forum is more exciting then BB. 

you said right ,i feel bad since in episode Amar is shown in bad light and his detractors bash him for no reason .. i really enjoyed a lot last night since their fans were fighting with one another.

Besides BB only other Indian tv show i watch is DID. I never usually support anyone. But for some reason, this season I try to support amar all I can and will continue to do so till he wins BB on the finaleBig smile. I agree watching other fans wars is always entertaining.

in indian tv shows i used to like colors show but now left watching them just because of filth's existence in each and every show .. hay i followed Amar from his first show and so still supporting him , he was good as ram too in kalash and his chemistry with Dolly sohi allured me . i loved both of them...

I remember  Amar from kyunki saas bhi bahu thi, my aunt used to watch that show. Everyone one was so upset when he died in the show, and later on some other guy started to play mahir.Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lallan-TopMoodyFoodie

Lallan-Top IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MrManagementdeepu221MoodyFoodie

deepu221 IF-Dazzler
deepu221
deepu221

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
hi guys anybody here now?

MrManagement

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 30 December 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

hi guys anybody here now?

I just got here, have you seen the episode yet? Why is mehek calling amar spinlesss?

Go to top