Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MrManagement

I like the episode when other fans fav fight, because then I don't have to do much work on the forum trying to defend amar because of the other groups fans wars. Tommorow there is going to be so much juhi and sid fans going agasint each other. Some times this forum is more exciting then BB. 

you said right ,i feel bad since in episode Amar is shown in bad light and his detractors bash him for no reason .. i really enjoyed a lot last night since their fans were fighting with one another.

MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

you said right ,i feel bad since in episode Amar is shown in bad light and his detractors bash him for no reason .. i really enjoyed a lot last night since their fans were fighting with one another.

Besides BB only other Indian tv show i watch is DID. I never usually support anyone. But for some reason, this season I try to support amar all I can and will continue to do so till he wins BB on the finale😃. I agree watching other fans wars is always entertaining.
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

<font color="#0033ff">Agreed. I want mehek to fight sky also, I don't' know why she hasn't done it yet. All sid and mehek do is talk shit about amar😆 But out of all the fights I liked Pm and amar fights the most because they were so funny (except the bangle one). PM and amar have been my fav for the start. I loved when PM woke amar at 2 am to fight with him🤣</font>

Pm is v funny n her one liners r v smart, i liked pm too but not as guest reenttry! Lol 2am fight, pm to amr: aap mihir virani hai naa, saas aur bahuon ka baap n amar wokeup from deep sleep n was like what happened 😆

Mehak, dont b a bore, not much time keft for finale saara badas inkhalo sky pe 🤣
Ek full on sky ki kartooton ka lecture sunado usko!!! Maza ayega!!!
I will hate mehk if she wont fight with sky upon reentry lolzz coz i supported her to teach leson to sky n not get influenced or intimidted by him!
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: deepu221

Mahek has become boring now not confronting any one not telling them anything interesting from outside. she should have come as guest like how kashmira came she was full too entertainment as she knew she was a guest😆

Haan kash was khatarnak guest entry!!! Shez so smart n utilized every bit of info provoke fights n differences in house!! No other guet was that imp in chnging dynamics of the bbhouse like her!

Mehak wants to win thats why shez keeping fans, media, show all in mind n talking carefully but its comingout as boring to us!!! I want mehak n sky fight haha its high time she gives him bck!Edited by OMG1nitya - 12 years ago

Besides BB only other Indian tv show i watch is DID. I never usually support anyone. But for some reason, this season I try to support amar all I can and will continue to do so till he wins BB on the finale😃. I agree watching other fans wars is always entertaining.

in indian tv shows i used to like colors show but now left watching them just because of filth's existence in each and every show .. hay i followed Amar from his first show and so still supporting him , he was good as ram too in kalash and his chemistry with Dolly sohi allured me . i loved both of them...
MrManagement thumbnail
Originally posted by: OMG1nitya

Haan kash was khatarnak guest entry!!! Shez so smart n utilized every bit of info provoke fights n differences in house!! No other guet was that imp in chnging dynamics of the bbhouse like her!

Mehak wants to win thats why shez keeping fans, media, show all in mind n talking carefully but its comingout as boring to us!!! I want mehak n sky fight haha its high time she gives him bck!

I am eagerly waiting for the mehek and sky fight also. But tomorrow were going to get sid verus juhi😒 I don't care for either of them
MrManagement thumbnail
Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

in indian tv shows i used to like colors show but now left watching them just because of filth's existence in each and every show .. hay i followed Amar from his first show and so still supporting him , he was good as ram too in kalash and his chemistry with Dolly sohi allured me . i loved both of them...

I remember  Amar from kyunki saas bhi bahu thi, my aunt used to watch that show. Everyone one was so upset when he died in the show, and later on some other guy started to play mahir.😔

I remember  Amar from kyunki saas bhi bahu thi, my aunt used to watch that show. Everyone one was so upset when he died in the show, and later on some other guy started to play mahir.😔

he was super cute in kyon ki and since he died in show i also had deeply mourned because that seemed completely real but thank God he was back to show on viewer's demand . guy whoever had come in place of him was also good but he had not spellbounded me as Amar done ..
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi guys anybody here now?
MrManagement thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepu221

hi guys anybody here now?

I just got here, have you seen the episode yet? Why is mehek calling amar spinlesss?