Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: OMG1nitya

Fake tears bhi aarahe the sunny ko out of nothing in amars vid, l8r she was saying pm looked composed n all sittingin evil trio grp! Bb should have shown how pm strted annoying n hy amr lost cool rather than just showing amar shouting at her! Sunny has no shame nor self respect n sumtimes feels shez worse than sky in being abuive psychologically, the way she targeted amar to get footage! Yuk!

looks like BB wants to show amar in bad light. They may be trying to change the voting patterns by manipulating content to make amar the bad guy. 

Originally posted by: deepu221

😆
sid is another irritating face.
loved the way Amar said he does not  have that charisma.he is right he does not.
thank god his shouting has stopped that way more annoying😡

😆

yeah , i also don't like him, for first time i had liked Sid since he stood up for Amar in AKF otherwise he is the most annoying person to me forever ... yeah he stopped his shreiks was most annoying . sometimes i think how he became a nice guy all of sudden?

MrManagement thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepu221

😆
sid is another irritating face.
loved the way Amar said he does not  have that charisma.he is right he does not.
thank god his shouting has stopped that way more annoying😡

😆

In tomorrow episode, there is fighting again😔
gius , anybody of you voted for Amar???

Originally posted by: MrManagement

In tomorrow episode, there is fighting again😔

that fight will be just because of juhi who is being sarcastic with him..
MrManagement thumbnail

Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

gius , anybody of you voted for Amar???

I live in the US, I still sent in text but I don't if they count😆 

Also, recently some of sid and mehek fans have started to trash amar. He is big thread to sid and mehek victory. We need to support on the forum. I like mehek but I will not stand sid and mehek fans bashing amar.
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As long as amar is not in fight tomm epi, i dont care who fights with whom, its entertainment then not tension lolzzz... Infact im eagerly waiting to see mehak settle her score with sky n give him a dose of his own medicine aur yeh kab hoga, this is only reason i supported mehak to go bck in bbhouse!!! 😛 juhi needs a shock treatment too lolz!Edited by OMG1nitya - 12 years ago
MrManagement thumbnail

Originally posted by: OMG1nitya

As long as amar is not in fight tomm epi fight bad i dont care who fights with whom, its entertainment then not tension lolzzz... Infact im eagerly waiting to see mehak settle her score with sky n give him a dose of his own medicine aur yeh kab hoga, this is only reason i supported mehak to go bck in bbhouse!!! 😛

Agreed.  I want mehek to fight sky also, I don't' know why she hasn't done it yet. All sid and mehek do is talk shit about amar😆 But out of all the fights I liked Pm and amar fights the most because they were so funny (except the bangle one). PM and amar have been my fav for the start.  I loved when PM woke amar at 2 am to fight with him🤣
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

yeah , i also don't like him, for first time i had liked Sid since he stood up for Amar in AKF otherwise he is the most annoying person to me forever ... yeah he stopped his shreiks was most annoying . sometimes i think how he became a nice guy all of sudden?

he was honest for the first time in AKF  in the whole season
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrManagement

I live in the US, I still sent in text but I don't if they count😆 

Also, recently some of sid and mehek fans have started to trash amar. He is big thread to sid and mehek victory. We need to support on the forum. I like mehek but I will not stand sid and mehek fans bashing amar.

hey me too in US bad luck