$$$~~~***AMAR The Megamind AT***~~~$$$ - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
did u guys  notie yesterday when  Amar's video was shown sunny was making weird faces but, today when sky and sid fight  was shown she was ok with that.
disgusting how she is.
as, its clear that this fight was far more worst then Amar's.
she wants to prove Amar's fight is bad.
what a cheap faltu women
Originally posted by deepu221

did u guys  notie yesterday when  Amar's video was shown sunny was making weird faces but, today when sky and sid fight  was shown she was ok with that.
disgusting how she is.
as, its clear that this fight was far more worst then Amar's.
she wants to prove Amar's fight is bad.
what a cheap faltu women

Sunny is the worse in the group. Before she entered the house she said that Amar was the best male and pm was the "bichest". Bangle fight happened before she entered, so she had seen that before making her statement. Now that she is againstt amar she is changing what she said before to make amar look bad.I dislike her so much. 

I know like every coin has two sides he has too.
thats why i don't support him.

in beginning i used to support for his humor but now i loathe him altogether for misbehaving with everyone , he does not see around who standing and not see who he saying crap about?

Amar is the only decent guy in the house

for his decency i like him , he is well mannered and civilized guy out of all male housemates...
Originally posted by MrManagement

Sunny is the worse in the group. Before she entered the house she said that Amar was the best male and pm was the "bichest". Bangle fight happened before she entered, so she had seen that before making her statement. Now that she is againstt amar she is changing what she said before to make amar look bad.I dislike her so much. 

she said that before entering? 😲
Now its more disgusting to see her.
whats her problem.
I want her out of the show
Originally posted by OMG1nitya

Kya ullu banaya amr aur sid ne sky ko lolzzz 🤣
Sky ws looking like cartoon n amar couldnt believe skys suspiciousness 😆 the way he was hiding n spying was hillarious n these two teased him with his own doubts!! Sach mein i was literally lughing like this looking at that scenes 🤣 bewacuff hai yeh aadmi 😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxvt_nuCXPs&list=UUTcRj442N8iyKQ30BCC7R9w&index=3&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

sky does not need to be made ullu , he is already chucklehead guy ,just look at his face..
haa , i also liked the way sid saw him hiding ...

Originally posted by --P.K.LeLe--

for his decency i like him , he is well mannered and civilized guy out of all male housemates...

absolutely😉👏 
Originally posted by MrManagement

<font color="#0066ff">Sunny is the worse in the group. Before she entered the house she said that Amar was the best male and pm was the "bichest". Bangle fight happened before she entered, so she had seen that before making her statement. Now that she is againstt amar she is changing what she said before to make amar look bad.I dislike her so much. </font>

Fake tears bhi aarahe the sunny ko out of nothing in amars vid, l8r she was saying pm looked composed n all sittingin evil trio grp! Bb should have shown how pm strted annoying n hy amr lost cool rather than just showing amar shouting at her! Sunny has no shame nor self respect n sumtimes feels shez worse than sky in being abuive psychologically, the way she targeted amar to get footage! Yuk!
Originally posted by --P.K.LeLe--

sky does not need to be made ullu , he is already chucklehead guy ,just look at his face..
haa , i also liked the way sid saw him hiding ...

😆
sid is another irritating face.
loved the way Amar said he does not  have that charisma.he is right he does not.
thank god his shouting has stopped that way more annoying😡

😆
Originally posted by OMG1nitya

Fake tears bhi aarahe the sunny ko out of nothing in amars vid, l8r she was saying pm looked composed n all sittingin evil trio grp! Bb should have shown how pm strted annoying n hy amr lost cool rather than just showing amar shouting at her! Sunny has no shame nor self respect n sumtimes feels shez worse than sky in being abuive psychologically, the way she targeted amar to get footage! Yuk!

she is worst.
And her all innocent😳 act makes it even more worse 😡