Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

$$$~~~***AMAR The Megamind AT***~~~$$$ (Page 128)

MoodyFoodie IF-Rockerz
MoodyFoodie
MoodyFoodie

Joined: 22 November 2011
Posts: 7200

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepu221

hurray!!!! didn't realize i  had become a IF-Dazzler wow.

Congrats Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepu221

deepu221 IF-Dazzler
deepu221
deepu221

Joined: 10 October 2009
Posts: 3030

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -avni.137-

Originally posted by deepu221

hurray!!!! didn't realize i  had become a IF-Dazzler wow.

Congrats Party


thanks avni all due to amar and BB LOLWink

forgot thank  u to my friends, my dog and my husbandLOL




Edited by deepu221 - 10 January 2012 at 12:54am
MoodyFoodie IF-Rockerz
MoodyFoodie
MoodyFoodie

Joined: 22 November 2011
Posts: 7200

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrManagement

Originally posted by -avni.137-

Originally posted by shooli

Originally posted by -avni.137-

Originally posted by pawancool

Originally posted by wicked gal

the celebrity fan club is right here i think http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=149


thanx...Smile

Hey pawan, can we open Pooja Mishra's AT in celebrity fan club on IF?


I want mishra AT too, wanna share lots of pics

I miss my darling PM daily but don't know how we can create an AT for fanclub.
Do we need to create an AT in this forum first & then move it to the fanclub? Confused

We can just directly create Amar's and PM At on the celebrity page. I don't' how long its going to take the mods to move the AT.

wow that's greatSmile,  but do u know how to create an AT on the celebrity page? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepu221

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Joined: 30 January 2011
Posts: 1587

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepu221

hurray!!!! didn't realize i  had become a IF-Dazzler wow.

congrats., also, you have been doing a great job depending amar on this forum against mehek fansl 
deepu221 IF-Dazzler
deepu221
deepu221

Joined: 10 October 2009
Posts: 3030

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -avni.137-

Originally posted by MrManagement

Originally posted by -avni.137-

Originally posted by shooli

Originally posted by -avni.137-

Originally posted by pawancool

Originally posted by wicked gal

the celebrity fan club is right here i think http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=149


thanx...Smile

Hey pawan, can we open Pooja Mishra's AT in celebrity fan club on IF?


I want mishra AT too, wanna share lots of pics

I miss my darling PM daily but don't know how we can create an AT for fanclub.
Do we need to create an AT in this forum first & then move it to the fanclub? Confused

We can just directly create Amar's and PM At on the celebrity page. I don't' how long its going to take the mods to move the AT.

wow that's greatSmile,  but do u know how to create an AT on the celebrity page? Confused


some make it please
MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Joined: 30 January 2011
Posts: 1587

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepu221

guys did u see who is following Amar.
sid the kiddo wonder why??? I am surprised i thought he would never talk to Amar...

I wonder why he is following amar. Amar doesnt' like him at all LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deepu221MoodyFoodie

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Joined: 30 January 2011
Posts: 1587

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepu221

Originally posted by -avni.137-

Originally posted by MrManagement

Originally posted by -avni.137-

Originally posted by shooli

Originally posted by -avni.137-

Originally posted by pawancool

Originally posted by wicked gal

the celebrity fan club is right here i think http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=149


thanx...Smile

Hey pawan, can we open Pooja Mishra's AT in celebrity fan club on IF?


I want mishra AT too, wanna share lots of pics

I miss my darling PM daily but don't know how we can create an AT for fanclub.
Do we need to create an AT in this forum first & then move it to the fanclub? Confused

We can just directly create Amar's and PM At on the celebrity page. I don't' how long its going to take the mods to move the AT.

wow that's greatSmile,  but do u know how to create an AT on the celebrity page? Confused


some make it please

I will make one with in couple of days, but is it fine if I just make One AT for Amar and PM combined

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepu221

deepu221 IF-Dazzler
deepu221
deepu221

Joined: 10 October 2009
Posts: 3030

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrManagement

Originally posted by deepu221

guys did u see who is following Amar.
sid the kiddo wonder why??? I am surprised i thought he would never talk to Amar...

I wonder why he is following amar. Amar doesnt' like him at all LOL


and amar tweeted this to him also

YajneshNarayan Yajnesh Narayan
@
@I_AmarUpadhyay @sidster3 SID whom u were calling kid, is far matured than both of u. He took Salman's advice in a right way & he is a HERO
1 hour ago
in reply to ?
@I_AmarUpadhyay Amar Upadhyay
@YajneshNarayan @sidster3 Only for his own selfish advantage..nothing else..

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoodyFoodie

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Hot Hunk Amar/Reyansh's Appreciation Thread

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: DesiGirl_   Replies: 48   Views: 10734

DesiGirl_ 48 10734 08 September 2011 at 10:27pm by MAYURFAN001
Amitabh Bachchan And Amar Singh Are No More Friend

Author: seobc2013   Replies: 0   Views: 1075

seobc2013 0 1075 28 July 2011 at 1:22am by seobc2013
*Amar-Divya FC* vid aviz pg4 & video pg5

2 3 4 5

Author: SabeenSmiles   Replies: 33   Views: 4033

SabeenSmiles 33 4033 25 March 2008 at 9:31am by preity*zinta

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index