Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes it is real account,Vida is following him and she also tweeted she went to meet one of bigg boss housemates yesterday,which of course is amar..as he had said..I am finally convinced its him for real...yaaay amar⭐️
wicked gal thumbnail
We are all the amar fans gone?😭
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: wicked gal

We are all the amar fans gone?😭

I am still here! I heard lots of mehek fans have been bashing amar on twitter. 
wicked gal thumbnail
what shows you are following Mr.Management.??.i am so damn bored ,i wondered what i used to do before bigg boss🤢there is amar AT in celebrity fan club,no one posted there too..where have people gone?
MrManagement thumbnail

what shows you are following Mr.Management.??.i am so damn bored ,i wondered what i used to do before bigg boss🤢there is amar AT in celebrity fan club,no one posted there too..where have people gone?

Currently, I am following dance india dance 3, my all time favorite show. But after this season, I don't If I will watch BB again because of what they did to Amar. BB is so rigged. 
Dance India Dance has had 5 season, and that show is not even 1% as rigged as BB. All the winner have been deserving in that show, compared to BB in which the host decides. You should try watching DID, its really fun. 

Here is the link to DID forum, currently the forum is really slow because the auditions were still going on. But the actual show start this saturday, and after that DID forum has about the same amount traffic as BB. Lots of people from BB are on DID forum now. 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=684
Edited by MrManagement - 12 years ago
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I just saw amar's chat...he was just too good...loved all the questions...he got a chance to explain everything...

His chat was the best 😊
Edited by susan29 - 12 years ago
MrManagement thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: susan29

I just saw amar's chat...he was just too good...loved all the questions...he got a chance to explain everything...

His chat was the best 😊

Agreed. For the first time he spoke from his heart. 
wicked gal thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrManagement

Currently, I am following dance india dance 3, my all time favorite show. But after this season, I don't If I will watch BB again because of what they did to Amar. BB is so rigged. 
Dance India Dance has had 5 season, and that show is not even 1% as rigged as BB. All the winner have been deserving in that show, compared to BB in which the host decides. You should try watching DID, its really fun. 

Here is the link to DID forum, currently the forum is really slow because the auditions were still going on. But the actual show start this saturday, and after that DID forum has about the same amount traffic as BB. Lots of people from BB are on DID forum now. 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=684

thanks when does it air??does it come daily??at what time??and plz come on bb6 but this time dont trust them or get attached to any contestant so that we dont get hurt again:)
MrManagement thumbnail

thanks when does it air??does it come daily??at what time??and plz come on bb6 but this time dont trust them or get attached to any contestant so that we dont get hurt again:)

I don't know what country you live in but Dance India Dance air on zee tv, in  US it airs on the weekend around 6pm. But I never watch on tv because of commercial but I watch it online. Below is the link to site where you can watch it online. The auditions are now over, so the actual show beings this saturday. 

http://www.desirulez.net/dance-india-dance-season-3/

I proablly won't watch BB6 but if I do i won't really vote or make any contestant my fav, because in BB only the person with connections with celebrities wins. 
Edited by MrManagement - 12 years ago