$$$~~~***AMAR The Megamind AT***~~~$$$ - Page 110

Posted: 12 years ago
@pk can u check with her then?
Originally posted by ankitnewubie

Wicked gal fake nahi hai kya .
i dont think its fake..he sounds real to me..hoping yaar its not fake..he made me so happy..but we can also check with pooja bedi if juhi went to his house,then we will know for sure.
I never made one before but, i will try making AT
kuch kaha rahe real hai kuch kaha rahe fake account hai. i am confused join karu ki nahi
Have you all seen that video of PB asking people to pose for pics with her? it is posted somewhere on the forum πŸ˜†
Originally posted by deepu221

I never made one before but, i will try making AT

All the best.
I want to make an AT right now, but my mom is scolding me πŸ˜†
She is telling me to go to sleep as i have to get up in the morning & go to college at 07:00 am IST.
So i can make Amar's AT only when i come back from college i.e. About 01:00 pm...so i just hope that if we reach 150 pages, any of u make Amar's AT in the celebrity fan club forum on IF 😊Edited by -avni.137- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by hardyboy09

he is following sunnu leoneπŸ˜†

only Sunny and Vida out of all BBians so it sounds fake to me. I hope he himself confirms sooner whether it's fake or Real.
just copied managements thread and made this.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2663948

we can update latter.
lets finish 150 pages here and then all of u join there  and let everyone know so we can continue discussing amar over there.
why would krk tweet to him??and dale contract with him expired yesterday..this is sooo confusing,if its fake i will be so disappointed..lets check with vida if its real..i also tweeted to pooja to confirm if juhi met him today
Originally posted by wicked gal

why would krk tweet to him??and dale contract with him expired yesterday..this is sooo confusing,if its fake i will be so disappointed..lets check with vida if its real..i also tweeted to pooja to confirm if juhi met him today

well I am positive its fake. but, will wait still someone confirms