$$$~~~***AMAR The Megamind AT***~~~$$$ - Page 109

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by deepu221

fake fake he will spoil amar's career

i am still confused about whether ds real Amar tweeting or any fake?
new AT open kar rahe ho kya

susan its fake lets wait until dale or someone reliable announces his existence on twitter

Yes...I agree it must be fake...hope he gets some movie/serial though...let me browse nto look for any interviews 😊

ok do update once its done.😊

He also said that he might be busy so he wants someone from us to make that AT...i will see if i can do it tomorrow bcoz now its night here in india so i might not be able to so it today...
I will surely do it tomorrow...anyone else who can do it bcoz we are very close completing 150 pagesEdited by -avni.137- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ankitnewubie

Twitter account fake hai

yes it sounds .SUNNy ki Tarif and Mehak ki burai .if it's to be seen both ladies are the worst for Amar .
Originally posted by ankitnewubie

new AT open kar rahe ho kya

Ha banani padegi kyunki iss AT mein 150 pages jaldi hi poore ho jayenge
How do you know amars account is fake?sounds real to me..he hates mahek,as he said before,sunny is a guest and maybe since she didnt say too many things behind his back,he is o.k with her

Bigg Boss 5: Amar Upadhyay wishes Juhi Parmar good luck

Tuesday, January 10, 2012, 15:39 [IST]

Bigg Boss 5   | Bigg Boss Videos   | Sunny   | Shakti   | Vida   | Pooja Mishra   | Pooja Bedi  

Firstcry:Online Baby Shop 
Shop Any Branded Baby Products With Upto 50% Off. Hurry Limited Offer.
www.firstcry.com
The season five of reality show Bigg Boss is over and Amar Upadhyay has lost out the winner's title to Juhi Parmar. Although he had lot of fight and argument and stayed as staunch enemies in the house, Amar says that he does not have hard feeling towards Juhi and he wishes her good luck.

In an interview with Rediff, Amar Upadhyay said that he knew that Juhi Parmar would win Bigg Boss 5 and she deserves the title. The Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi star is not much bothered to lose out to the Kumkum star. "I wish her all the luck and cherish every moment," Rediff quotes Amar as saying.

However, Amar Upadhyay had expected to see himself in the top three. He was shocked when his name was announced first among the five contestants like Siddharth, Akashdeep, Juhi and Mahek. But he is happy that the crew said they wanted him to win. "That's my victory because they were the ones who watch the whole thing 24/7," Amar told Rediff. Edited by susan29 - 12 years ago

Amar Upadhyay: I knew Juhi would win Bigg Boss

Rajul Hegde in Mumbai

Bigg Boss 5 was television actor Amar Upadhyay's first brush with a reality show. Even though he played his cards well, he lost out to Juhi Parmar.

"I have always openly said that I played games," Amar says. "I tried to play a smart game. I used my mind and not my heart. I tested my patience level; some housemates tried to instigate me but I tried to remain calm. I have no hard feelings for any one after the show."

He calls Bigg Boss a "psychological game" and said co-contestants were trying to "psyche" him. "They were kind of trying to poke me left, right and centre but I maintained my cool."

About real or fake account of Amar can be asked to his daughter who stays active in Facebook.Edited by --P.K.LeLe-- - 12 years ago