Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MrManagement

I heard that Dale didn't' want him on twitter yet, he wants the situation to get cool down. 

dale is the ghatyist pr ever!!!!๐Ÿ˜†
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepu221

where were u chits???
didn't see u much.

hi deepu..I was here only...reading all yr posts ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Am very sad yar..Amar ko top 3 mein bhi nahi kiya..rigged hai yeh show
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrManagement

I heard that Dale didn't' want him on twitter yet, he wants the situation to get cool down. 

not a good advice.
he has max supporters now.
people will forget or not even know about his account even if exists this is the best time at least we will share with all.
I think dale is the worst for him.\
he was promoting juhi never stood strongly for him never said anything beyond I have faith in Amar.
who on  earth will say Juhi will win when actually Amar is his client?
And because of his arrogant behavior on this forum lot of people started disliking Amar.
deepu221 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chits1

hi deepu..I was here only...reading all yr posts ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Am very sad yar..Amar ko top 3 mein bhi nahi kiya..rigged hai yeh show

yeah why do we always forget that this is the most rigged show.
remember last year also shweata was per-decided winner even before the show started
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
haan yar deepu...last year bhi rigged,warna mera sameer would have won..this year Amar shd have won..but juhi chuhi won ๐Ÿ˜ก
deepu221 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chits1

haan yar deepu...last year bhi rigged,warna mera sameer would have won..this year Amar shd have won..but juhi chuhi won ๐Ÿ˜ก

last year in dec i went ti india but, never really wanted to send sms for sameer.
though he was the best
this time i feel bad that i am not in India i would have voted for him for sure๐Ÿ’”
deepu221 thumbnail
any one got snaps of  Amar from finale?????

wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Any upcoming shows of amar?we should make a website for him guys..we can meet up there when this forum is dead..I will be his fan for life now๐Ÿ˜ŠI will also force dale everyday to bring amar on twitter Edited by wicked gal - 12 years ago
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hate it when Sid is claiming he feels proud that he got more votes than amar ,gave him proper trashing on twitter,you also go give it to him in his chat or twitter handle๐Ÿ˜†
deepu221 thumbnail
Originally posted by: wicked gal

Any upcoming shows of amar?we should make a website for him guys..we can meet up there when this forum is dead..I will be his fan for life now๐Ÿ˜ŠI will also force dale everyday to bring amar on twitter

some on was ready to make a website was that Jas?
let us know guys if anyone does that love to get updates  now and then and love being in touch with u all too.
guys what is the next stop.
where r u going next?