$$$~~~***AMAR The Megamind AT***~~~$$$ - Page 81

Posted: 12 years ago
everyone plz post questions for amar and tell him to come on twitter and also tell how much we love him
Originally posted by wicked gal

everyone plz post questions for amar and tell him to come on twitter and also tell how much we love him

yeah we should ask him to come on twitter so, that we get his updates time to time
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

i just posted another q on sid live chat

y u r so arrogent on ur white skin 

u should say why u looked so kala in front of Andrew๐Ÿ˜†
On amar chat I asked him about his future plans, his message to his fans, and told him he won lots of hearts. 
Originally posted by MrManagement

On amar chat I asked him about his future plans, his message to his fans, and told him he won lots of hearts. 
are bhai main ne bhi bhut q post kie ab tak ek bhi nhe dala kameeno ne !!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

are bhai main ne bhi bhut q post kie ab tak ek bhi nhe dala kameeno ne !!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก

I wonder if the questions are rigged like the show is๐Ÿ˜†. But I was reading the posted question and mostly all are positive.

I wonder if the questions are rigged like the show is๐Ÿ˜†. But I was reading the posted question and mostly all are positive.
haan yeh to hain AT main peeche dekhe sid ke lye q post kie the main ne wo yaha bhi post ke hain !!!!๐Ÿ˜†

it could be then we will instigate PB saying they want to bash sky she will then take are of the whole issue for us๐Ÿ˜†
Amar ki beti ka naam kya hain?
Originally posted by wicked gal

@wicky, i have asked him numerous questions and one of them was to join twitter to have interaction with all of us .hope he contemplates about joining that.