Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ismaail

MrManagement : u better know na that Amar was leading in vote so be proud of it

jisay jo kehna hai khnay do many reliable sources was saying that amar and juhi hava a closes fight

y6eah ad a juhi fan i want juhi to win but doent mean that i would not accept amar voting :

Yeah, according to zee news, nishu and others in the votes Amar and Juhi were leading . Thats why in any of my posts after they posted the spoilers about juhi wining I never tried to even once bash her. Because both were leading anyone one them could have won. I agree that Amar fans should feel proud since amar got so many votes, but only the people who go to IF or other blogs sites on about this all the general publics still may think that Amar got the lowest votes. All the mehek fans are claiming the their sources say that Mehek and sid got the highest votes but I only trust zee news and nishu. Longs as we know the truth, it doesn't matter what others say. 

Also, for juhi fans it must feel great to win. You guys managed to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat. Everyone on this forum has been anti juhi, and so many people have bashed her(I am also guilty of that) but you guys kept hope and stayed loyal. Great Job! To tell you the truth, I am sincerely, not upset at Juhi wining. After the last week, If Amar didn't win, I did't care who won wining. Another thing, I have found that Juhi and sky fans are actually nicer than the fans of other contestants. I have been receiving Pm from sky fans who are also upset at Amar getting 5th place. Its great, most of Amar fans have been anti-juhi and sky fans but at the last moment we have received most support from them. 

MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

amar ke live chat hoge kia!!!!!πŸ˜•

nahi abhi nahi hua...lagta hai pehle juhi ka hoga
Edited by -avni.137- - 12 years ago
jab pm ko sanjay n salman bola rahe the amar ne kaha vamp!!🀣
MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ismaail

Hey Guys I m here to congrate U all

I m a juhi  fan but I m here to congrate U all
I was not in town  yesterday  and when I was leaving it   was conformed that Amar and Juhi is leading and I was very happy
but when I come to know that Siod win i Feel teribly not because that juhi dont win
Its because that when Amar and Juhi is leading how coem Sid win

But late Night I get the new that Juhi win but I still feeling bad Coz amar was  also leading but how come  he  come inn 5 position

Guys I just want to  say Amar was also very deserving  and he should be show as runner up coz he totally deseve
and belive me If he win na tab mje  Kushi hoti coz   tJuhi and Amar both were leading in votes

thanks a lot friend
& congratulations to u & all the Juhi fans πŸ€—
we all knew that Juhi & Amar were leading in votes so how come Amar was evicted on 5th place & Mahek was runner-up. this is clear manipulation by Salman. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
If media would not have brought sallu-mahek controversy, sallu might have made Mahek the winner but glad that didn't happen & a fair decision was taken, thought i m sad that Amar was evicted on 5th place & didn't win πŸ˜”
Congrats to u all Juhi fans once again😊.
MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

jab pm ko sanjay n salman bola rahe the amar ne kaha vamp!!🀣

nahi Amar shayad 'Spare me' bol raha tha πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: -avni.137-

nahi Amar shayad 'Spare me' bol raha tha πŸ˜†

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DavTLKnQ9ks&feature=BFa&list=ULz_DZsNP0EB0&lf=mfu_in_order  watch at 2:05 he saiod vamp
MoodyFoodie thumbnail

nahi anna bhai...wo 'Spare me' bola tha. Amar ke lip movement se clear pata nahi lagta kabhi kabhi wo kya bolta hai πŸ˜†
MrManagement thumbnail

Edited by MrManagement - 12 years ago
MrManagement thumbnail

nahi anna bhai...wo 'Spare me' bola tha. Amar ke lip movement se clear pata nahi lagta kabhi kabhi wo kya bolta hai πŸ˜†

I agree he said spare me! I watched the video like ten times to see if the wording matched vamp or spare me. If he said vamp he lips would just move once, but they moved twice. 

nahi anna bhai...wo 'Spare me' bola tha. Amar ke lip movement se clear pata nahi lagta kabhi kabhi wo kya bolta hai 🀣

opss😲