Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@mrmangement

Right...he seemed unhappy and he is someone whose feelings reflect on his face immediately...i dont think he enjoyed the programme at all 😆
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: susan29

@mrmangement

Right...he seemed unhappy and he is someone whose feelings reflect on his face immediately...i dont think he enjoyed the programme at all 😆

I skipped all the program except for Amar part, I didn't care for the rest also😆. 
I found interesting that they had time to have mehek proposal but didn't' have time to let the contestants who had rehearsed perform😕 That shows salman partiality. 
bb2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrManagement

It was so sad Amar lost, but according to votes Amar was either first or second. I can't believe they manipulated the votes so much. Whats the point of making people vote, if Salman is going to select the winner and runner up order😡

Amar looked so heart broken when he got eliminated but he took it very sportingly. I want to seen Amar in some big serial or movie. Hope the best for him. 

but when people r spending there money to votes for there favourites they should have right to know which person got how many votes.reality shows part of revenue comes from public voting who r spending there money to  make there favourite win.its like looting people from money.there should be some regulating body to take care that each and every vote is properly taken into consideration.and public vote should make winner not channel should decide.public spending channel earing and deciding elimination .which is very unfair.
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrManagement

It was so sad Amar lost, but according to votes Amar was either first or second. I can't believe they manipulated the votes so much. Whats the point of making people vote, if Salman is going to select the winner and runner up order😡

Amar looked so heart broken when he got eliminated but he took it very sportingly. I want to seen Amar in some big serial or movie. Hope the best for him. 

exactly...its unfair 4 viewers/voters n contestants 2...

i was angry abt dat yst...so went out with frns...dint watch show...
Edited by pawancool - 12 years ago
MrManagement thumbnail
Originally posted by: pawancool

exactly...its unfair 4 viewers/voters n contestants 2...

i was angry abt dat yst...so went out with frns...dint watch show...

I didn't sleep yesterday till like 5 am waiting for the spoiler, when I found out I was so devistated. But good think you went out with friends because the show was bakwaass. But nothing we can do now, except pray for Amar for his future. But Big Boss is never getting my votes again. 
Edited by MrManagement - 12 years ago
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
am feeling very down coz d saddest part is dat ppl who dont browse forums...
dont even know dat amar got more votes...
so d wrong impression abt amar dat he was out due 2 less votes...

MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey friends how r u?
i m still very very sad for Amar that he ended up being evicted on 5th position.😭 we all know he was going to be either 1st runner-up or winner bcoz Nishu & Zee news confirmed that Amar & Juhi were leading in votes.
when i came to know that Juhi won, i thought Amar would be 2nd, but he was on 5th position 😡. this clearly shows Sallu has manipulated the results 😡
MrManagement thumbnail
Originally posted by: -avni.137-

hey friends how r u?
i m still very very sad for Amar that he ended up being evicted on 5th position.😭 we all know he was going to be either 1st runner-up or winner bcoz Nishu & Zee news confirmed that Amar & Juhi were leading in votes.
when i came to know that Juhi won, i thought Amar would be 2nd, but he was on 5th position 😡. this clearly shows Sallu has manipulated the results 😡

I am still here, but also really sad😔. There in now way Amar went from number on position to the bottom in the last few hours. I think salman or Bb team manipulated the votes to make sid and mehek in second and third place. 
MrManagement thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYSLIih2Nx0[/YOUTUBE]
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Maine suna hai news par bigboss5 mai aane se pahale amar ne ek movie sign ki hai painter . pahale shooting 15 dec se thi lekin amar bb5 mai tha ab 12 jan se hai . happy for amarEdited by ankitnewubie - 12 years ago