Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

let's share it deepu

[:D/] yippieee :DDD
ReallyCool thumbnail
Mehak is so jelouse of amar, she tried to spray perfume near his nose while doing pranayam, pagal ho gayi kya jal jal ke!!! 😑 i hating her these days ever since she leaves no opputunity to make him look bad! Khud ki galatiya dikhte nahi hai kya usko 🀒 look how badly they were abusing pm too, kaha gayi insaaniyat ab! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ in the vid its obvious mehak is insecure with amars popularity n likability that she jking let her insecurities out saying lets push him off out on briefcase n say u too it, how cheap?!!! πŸ€ͺ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHD5Lkeoxg&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs3JkF-fWyY&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
ReallyCool thumbnail
Amars thank you speech as winner was sooo cuteee n genuine πŸ˜› ⭐️

Bb made him read the bb winner speech note n he was first1 to declare winner thru speech! Awesommmeee! 😳

Mehak was so insecure lolz
guys after show is over,i am going to miss you all specially my amar who i will get to watch hardly on tv screen  , i wish God bless him with health wealth and plenty of shows to amuse us ...
yeah Amar's speech was one of the best speeches i really loved what he spoke , he did not a bit seem fake As sid was.
ReallyCool thumbnail

Dilettante posted this news... Our Amar won... Yippieee!

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

<font size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">BB-ians: A friend just messaged me to tell that Amar won.

The friend is almost always right. I won't say confirmed though till I see the winner. Just wanted to share here.</font>

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

guys after show is over,i am going to miss you all specially my amar who i will get to watch hardly on tv screen  , i wish God bless him with health wealth and plenty of shows to amuse us ...

I think Amar will be getting many tv offers after BB - so don't worry, youwill surely see him around, this is a good start for him after a long break 😊
Originally posted by: OMG1nitya

Dilettante posted this news... Our Amar won... Yippieee!

hay nitya i got her post that she written Amar won,really if it's so , i am going to throw party tomo...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Nishita123

I think Amar will be getting many tv offers after BB - so don't worry, youwill surely see him around, this is a good start for him after a long break 😊

i wish it happens , because its  been ages since i had seen in two tv shows and after doing them he receded from tv as DODO  from world , i wish he gets plenty of tv shows but don't get ready  to do shows of Ekta ..😑
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
His debate is so cute and geniune amongst all⭐️.he is the star of the last day of bigboss,and would be the winner too inshallah.today he cleared many points.He just totally shut up sid,mehak,juhi,sky MAI,egostic,partial attitude in the throughout out the show .Even i feel,he is the only one who actually felt bad when things got worst with pooja mishra,sharadha or any other women in the show..Baaki sabb just blindly following their own group withouth seeing who is right at moment. Edited by zanish_k - 12 years ago