$$$~~~***AMAR The Megamind AT***~~~$$$ - Page 35

Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys why is this thread so slow.
itna sanata kyun hain yaha
Originally posted by deepu221

where were  u we missed u 😊

Thanks, my MBA classes started up again yesterday. I had like 10 hours of HW.  Some of mehek fans are getting so ugly on this forum. The adjectives they are using to describe Amar are digesting🤢 They are really insecure like Sid and mehek. I really hope Amar wins!
Originally posted by MrManagement

Thanks, my MBA classes started up again yesterday. I had like 10 hours of HW.  Some of mehek fans are getting so ugly on this forum. The adjectives they are using to describe Amar are digesting🤢 They are really insecure like Sid and mehek. I really hope Amar wins!

chances  r not that gr8.
Mahek has strong background which could work for sid too
Originally posted by shooli

made a siggi, free to use if u like it

screenshots frm 4th jan

Really scared for amar😕 n ppl all over india needs to vote for him!
Its last few days of bbhouse n bolly ppl r supporting mehak n sid is getting perks too! its like every1 has celeb supporting except amar!

Sky has his crazy pb, sunny n sonia to support n bringup popular headlines on him! Juhi too has sky grp n telly grp!

This dale amars pr s busy picking fights on his popularity account than to represent amar properly, infact he is driving every1 against amar with hs behaviour just like pb!

Amar deserves to win as he been thru real tough situations n still stayed strong in bb house! :\ As a person, no one deserves more than him this season! Hoping ppl see this n vote him! 😃Edited by OMG1nitya - 12 years ago
Edited by OMG1nitya - 12 years ago
Originally posted by OMG1nitya

Really scared for amar😕 n ppl all over india needs to vote for him!
Its last few days of bbhouse n bolly ppl r supporting mehak n sid is getting perks too! its like every1 has celeb supporting except amar!

Sky has his crazy pb, sunny n sonia to support n bringup popular headlines on him! Juhi too has sky grp n telly grp!

This dale amars pr s busy picking fights on his popularity account than to represent amar properly, infact he is driving every1 against amar with hs behaviour just like pb!

Amar deserves to win as he been thru real tough situations n still stayed strong in bb house! :\ As a person, no one deserves more than him this season! Hoping ppl see this n vote him! 😃

Yeah, Amar is the only won who is surviving because of fans support all the other constants are supported by celebrities. I agree Amar deserves this the most. But we will se what happens, it seems like salman is doing everything to make mehek the winner. He didn't' invite anyone who talk shit about her to the finale. If the votes are counted the amar will win, but if they are not we know who is going to be the winner
laxmi n shradha rooting 4 amar...😊
Originally posted by deepu221

chances  r not that gr8.
Mahek has strong background which could work for sid too

If sid wins it will never be because of votes. He got the lowest votes last week. Maybe salman will him him the winner since there is so much controversy over mehek. But we will have to wait till saturday😔
Originally posted by pawancool

laxmi n shradha rooting 4 amar...😊

Where did you hear that? If that is true it will be slap to mehek face😉