Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pamagie

I'm just asking a general question to his supporters or as you can say barely his fans. I don't live in India so I can't go to amar and ask him that, lol.

As for the question on sid berating mehak,  well he may not be a saint and has flaws, he did respectfully apologize to her infront of everyone afterwards (got caught in emotions) and even cried when she left the show.

While you may not have answered my question, I appreciate the response though. I'm not here to pick a fight, just sayin'.

sid latched onto mahek after salman threatened 2 kick his ass...sid realized dat mahek will make it 2 d finals...n if he sticks 2 her, he will 2...as 4 his crying ...hahaha...

amar apologized 2 sunny...but she is still going on abt it even after eviction...

so even mahek has a friendship of convenience like all d others...

mb, amar dont want 2 hang out with sid coz hes changed since mahek has come back...

Edited by pamagie - 12 years ago
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pawancool

sid latched onto mahek after salman threatened 2 kick his ass...sid realized dat mahek will make it 2 d finals...n if he sticks 2 her, he will 2...as 4 his crying ...hahaha...

amar apologized 2 sunny...but she is still going on abt it even after eviction...

so even mahek has a friendship of convenience like all d others...

mb, amar dont want 2 hang out with sid coz hes changed since mahek has come back...

why can't they just forget  everything and stay as one group?
I guess they can't stop fighting for TRP.
both sid and mahek r TRP seekers
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepu221

why can't they just forget  everything and stay as one group?
I guess they can't stop fighting for TRP.
both sid and mahek r TRP seekers

Sid and mehek accuse amar for fighting for footage which is totally wrong. Amar acts the same regardless of the situation he is in. Sid on the other had has to fight in every episode to survive in the show. I am glad Amar understand that there is no use of fighting, and being part of any one group is not a good thing. 
deepu221 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrManagement

Sid and mehek accuse amar for fighting for footage which is totally wrong. Amar acts the same regardless of the situation he is in. Sid on the other had has to fight in every episode to survive in the show. I am glad Amar understand that there is no use of fighting, and being part of any one group is not a good thing. 

agree he has never followed any one blindly .
and never changed even after salman's unnecessary comment.
salman  on one hand wanted others to stop fighting and on the other advised Amar to show his spine?
he contradicted in his own statements😆😆 poor guy didn't knew what to say he thought he should balance out by scolding everyone so, that audience  will only like Mahek.
he was too rude to PM .
PM kept quiet but, why 
deepu221 thumbnail
why was Mahek never bashed by hosts.
isn't that favoritism?
MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

agree he has never followed any one blindly .
and never changed even after salman's unnecessary comment.
salman  on one hand wanted others to stop fighting and on the other advised Amar to show his spine?
he contradicted in his own statements😆😆 poor guy didn't knew what to say he thought he should balance out by scolding everyone so, that audience  will only like Mahek.
he was too rude to PM .
PM kept quiet but, why 

PM kept quite
poor PM even said sorry when Sallu said that 'spare me' is irritating
he asked her to translate what Andrew thinked about her, but after that Sallu didn't allow her to say anything in her defence😡, while he allowed Sky & Sid to defend themselves
i would say sallu was rude to her, he should not have bashed her bcoz she got this 2nd chance to clear her stand & sallu ruined her chance by scolding her 😭 or i should say kind of humiliating her 😭
i literally felt very bad for her that day 😭
when he said that Amar is spineless, mera khoon khaul utha 😡
who gave him the right to call someone spineless 😡
Ulta chor kotwaal ko daante - Sallu is a criminal 😡 & he scolded Amar who is a decent Family Man
MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

why was Mahek never bashed by hosts.
isn't that favoritism?

of course it is favoratism 😡
Sallu finds 'spare me' irritating then what about mahek's dramebaazi😡
Sallu finds Amar spineless then what about Mahek who herself proved that she is spineless due to her constant backbiting about only those who don't lick her feet 😡
tabhi toh, they are not inviting PB & PM in the finale
i think even Shakti Kapoor is not invited bcoz of rivalry with Sallu
wah re Salman, dekh liya tumhara dil kitna chota hai 👎🏼
mangement bhai yeh mere nam se like his game hatdena i am his fan!!!!
yahoo now i become IF-Rockerz  🥳Yupieee Edited by Be.A.Rebel - 12 years ago