Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pawancool

amar is smart...he must hv got a hint frm d fact dat sunny who accused him is out...

I hope so! But on lighter taking about eliminations Amar has  led directly or indirectly evictions of so many people. Such as shakti, mandeep, Shradha, Sunny, Shonali, PB lol. He has sent home almost half the people. Amar fans were taking the other day that he should now the catch phrase "tere packup karunga" 😆instead of sky. 
Edited by MrManagement - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MrManagement

I agree. But there is also a good side to sanjay not telling who got the most votes, f Amar fians knew he was getting the most votes, their motivation may go down because they think that he doesn't need the marginal vote from them because he already has lot. So since they don't' how many votes he is getting, they will vote more and more. 

@ black , you saying absolutely correct and i am agree at that ...
 As viewers brought him  up to here by voting for him, for sure in finale also they will support him to win ..😃

amar is smart...he must hv got a hint frm d fact dat sunny who accused him is out...

if she is aware of the fact that she got evicted for putting filthy allegations on Amar  , then for sure she regrets to do that!
😭
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i really n truly wish 4 Amar 2 win BB5...lil nervous...
hope BB realizes dat Amar will b a good brand ambassador ...😊

i really n truly wish 4 Amar 2 win BB5...lil nervous...
hope BB realizes dat Amar will b a good brand ambassador ...😊

if he wins , ekta mata will run after him to cast in new shows , i wish he could deny to enact in her any show.
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrManagement

I hope so! But on lighter taking about eliminations Amar has  led directly or indirectly evictions of so many people. Such as shakti, mandeep, Shradha, Sunny, Shonali, PB lol. He has sent home almost half the people. Amar fans were taking the other day that he should now the catch phrase "tere packup karunga" 😆instead of sky. 

U won't believe I was thinking the same he has been behind all those eliminations
deepu221 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shooli

sm screenshots

very nice shots shooli👏
Originally posted by: shooli

sm screenshots

thank you shooli  Amar looking really o handsome in theae pics .
could you put some more pics of him????

As you can tell I'm no amar supporter however, I like to ask his fans an honest question. Here goes: do you think he should continue to support the people who have assasinated his character/family/manhood (juhi, sky) or be by himself plotting against others and play his own game?  

I really would like if he chose the latter, a guy's who respected like him shouldn't support anyone and not interfere in fights. Let the other contestants bitch at one another. 

deepu221 thumbnail
yeah that would be nice shooli if  u can post more photos