Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

really nishu told that , i heard Sky fans too saying that Sky got highest votes but i altogether got confused about who got the highest votes indeed , thank to this thread i finally got to know about highest votes gainer of last week eviction ...  yeah i am hoping that our Amar will win this show , today i am getting eager to know who going out taking briefcase ? one of them gets ready or not.????

I can't wait for tomorrow either. I really hope amar doesn't take it. If he knew that he is so loved that he is getting the most votes, he would never take it. But Sunny and shonali have accused so he doenst' know what  people think of think of him. Mehek has told sid everything but she never told amar what people think of him. That why i am little worried.
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

really nishu told that , i heard Sky fans too saying that Sky got highest votes but i altogether got confused about who got the highest votes indeed , thank to this thread i finally got to know about highest votes gainer of last week eviction ...  yeah i am hoping that our Amar will win this show , today i am getting eager to know who going out taking briefcase ? one of them gets ready or not.????

read the DDT nishu said amar got max votes followed by mahek,sky,juhi,sunny and sid..but sunny was evicted instead of sid for trps i guess..he also said sid has no chance of winning and the competition is between boys only..so that leaves amar and sky..lets hope for the best.
Originally posted by: MrManagement

I can't wait for tomorrow either. I really hope amar doesn't take it. If he knew that he is so loved that he is getting the most votes, he would never take it. But Sunny and shonali have accused so he doenst' know what  people think of think of him. Mehek has told sid everything but she never told amar what people think of him. That why i am little worried.

hay no need to get worried , as i think that he not going to take that briefcase that too to leave show at this time where he will get victory from , no he would not dare to do that even afer getting forced by big boss , mehak and Sid both are dramatic .
Originally posted by: wicked gal

read the DDT nishu said amar got max votes followed by mahek,sky,juhi,sunny and sid..but sunny was evicted instead of sid for trps i guess..he also said sid has no chance of winning and the competition is between boys only..so that leaves amar and sky..lets hope for the best.

he got least votes , even though he got saved at first number  😲, that time i was literally astonished hearing Sanjay's proclamation😲 ... if Amar got the highest votes , then hope for best by finale😃..
MrManagement thumbnail

he got least votes , even though he got saved at first number  😲, that time i was literally astonished hearing Sanjay's proclamation😲 ... if Amar got the highest votes , then hope for best by finale😃..

They should do it in the order of who the highest to lowest votes. But Sanjay does it in very odd order. Sanjay said to amar to keep on being yourself, that was also hint that Amar is really strong in votes and he should continue to do what he does. 

They should do it in the order of who the highest to lowest votes. But Sanjay does it in very odd order. Sanjay said to amar to keep on being yourself, that was also hint that Amar is really strong in votes and he should continue to do what he does. 

yeah it's too odd order , Else  when he proclaims results , along with that he should tell them whoi is the highest vote Gainer so that they could gather strength to step out further and conduct themselves in decent Way , he does not tell anything to them because of which they behave rudely ... oh my bad whenever sanjay or any other person utters good things to Amar why do  i miss them??😡 i did not listen that @black
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
over d weeks i noticed dat...at end of each episode when voting details r given...
whoever is last...gets evicted...
it cud b taken as a hint by bb...dis time 4 who is getting higher votes...

now its-
amar
juhi
mahek
sid
sky

MrManagement thumbnail

yeah it's too odd order , Else  when he proclaims results , along with that he should tell them whoi is the highest vote Gainer so that they could gather strength to step out further and conduct themselves in decent Way , he does not tell anything to them because of which they behave rudely ... oh my bad whenever sanjay or any other person utters good things to Amar why do  i miss them??😡 i did not listen that @black

I agree. But there is also a good side to sanjay not telling who got the most votes, if Amar fans knew he was getting the most votes, their motivation may go down because they think that he doesn't need the marginal vote from them because he already has lot. So since they don't' how many votes he is getting, they will vote more and more. 
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

amar is smart...he must hv got a hint frm d fact dat sunny who accused him is out...
Originally posted by: pawancool

over d weeks i noticed dat...at end of each episode when voting details r given...
whoever is last...gets evicted...
it cud b taken as a hint by bb...dis time 4 who is getting higher votes...

now its-
amar
juhi
mahek
sid
sky

really  it's so?😲  i think that my and shweta's prediction gonna be come true ,😃 if he does not go out today , for sure in finale he will be dumped out at first number  .😆.

Amar is getting highest votes that is good news to throw one big party to his detractors😆,