Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

arre that will be confirmed tomorrow who going to take , as i think that one of Amar and sid can take because juhi and sky both are over confidant , both would not dare to leave show before 7 jan and mehak having huge support of salman who is ready to make her winner and now amar and sid both are left so one of them must be.

i wish juhi leaves.
she is the only competition for Amar.
others r faltu

Originally posted by: deepu221

i wish juhi leaves.
she is the only competition for Amar.
others r faltu

i wish , Sid leaves because he is being liked much !
Edited by --P.K.LeLe-- - 12 years ago
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i wish , Sid leaves because he is being liked much !

liked😆 only by mahek fans.
now that  mahek is back they r also not supporting him
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepu221

liked😆 only by mahek fans.
now that  mahek is back they r also not supporting him

That's why I think Sid should stay because mehek fans votes are starting to get divided. If sid leave, the few fans he has will vote for mehek. 
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amar got max votes last week as per nishan⭐️hoping and praying he wins.
MrManagement thumbnail

Originally posted by: wicked gal

I am so happy. DID nishu post this somewhere that I missed it? That means Amar can win!

Originally posted by: MrManagement

That's why I think Sid should stay because mehek fans votes are starting to get divided. If sid leave, the few fans he has will vote for mehek. 

yeah you said absolutely right that sid should stay , if mehak and sid both are in show , then their votes will be divided into two two parts which might  be cause of their defeat , if one has to go  should be either juhi or sky! but Amar should be winner in finale by all means...

Originally posted by: wicked gal

really it's so?  i heard Sid fans saying that Sid got highest votes , if really Amar got the highest votes , then nobody can beat him in finale !😃
MrManagement thumbnail

really it's so?  i heard Sid fans saying that Sid got highest votes , if really Amar got the highest votes , then nobody can beat him in finale !😃

NItu told me that Nishu posted that Amar got the highest votes and sid got the least. Sid fans are lying😆 Lets hope amar fans vote a lot more this week.

Originally posted by: MrManagement

NItu told me that Nishu posted that Amar got the highest votes and sid got the least. Sid fans are lying😆 Lets hope amar fans vote a lot more this week.

really nishu told that , i heard Sky fans too saying that Sky got highest votes but i altogether got confused about who got the highest votes indeed , thank to this thread i finally got to know about highest votes gainer of last week eviction ...  yeah i am hoping that our Amar will win this show , today i am getting eager to know who going out taking briefcase ? one of them gets ready or not.????