Celebrity Fan Clubs

$$$~~~***AMAR The Megamind AT***~~~$$$ - Page 26

deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: --P.K.LeLe--

hay , i had watched that episode but how i did not watch Amar making imitation of both of them , may be i gone somewhere since he imitated . thanks , will watch that part Asap..😃

u can't.. shouldn't miss it was hilarious😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: susan29

I thought i read somewhere that emran hashmi refused to work with sunny? is it true? 😆

yeah i also had read that in hindi newspaper that emraan hashmi refused to work with Sunny , that time he refused for no reason but this time he will refuse to work with her for her filthy allegations😆 .. hmare to emraan ki aadat hai kharab ,if acidentally he does somethig wrong with her , then  she will pursur lawsuit against him...😆 or might make up Mahila Morcha against him...
This content was originally posted by: deepu221

[

??????? 😆
emraan is smart😉

ofcourse our emraan hashmi is smart , he likes to touch only those girls who are decent and untouched but sunny is the nastiest girl who don't deserve oi work with emraan hashmi in his movie .
deepu221 thumbnail

yeah i also had read that in hindi newspaper that emraan hashmi refused to work with Sunny , that time he refused for no reason but this time he will refuse to work with her for her filthy allegations😆 .. hmare to emraan ki aadat hai kharab ,if acidentally he does somethig wrong with her , then  she will pursur lawsuit against him...😆 or might make up Mahila Morcha against him...

yeah its true he refused for jism 2 don't know if he knew about sunny by then😆

u can't.. shouldn't miss it was hilarious😆

yeah i watched that was very funny .
 hay today's episode was far more entertaining than other episodes , we got to see what we wanted, today Amar looked super hawt.😛

yeah its true he refused for jism 2 don't know if he knew about sunny by then😆

he did good refusing her , who will endure humiliation given by her.???
our Amar also got worried since he accused him of being touchy with her, it's really shameful comment to be made on any decent married male's character ...
Edited by --P.K.LeLe-- - 12 years ago
deepu221 thumbnail

yeah i watched that was very funny .
 hay today's episode was far more entertaining than other episodes , we got to see what we wanted, today Amar looked super hawt.😛

agree he was super cool
deepu221 thumbnail

he did good refusing her , who will endure humiliation given by her.???
our Amar also got worried since he accused him of being touchy with her, it's really shameful comment to be made on any decent married male's character ...

right .but, good that every thing is on tape no one believed her. not even production guys
deepu221 thumbnail
who took briefcase any news?

who took briefcase any news?

arre that will be confirmed tomorrow who going to take , as i think that one of Amar and sid can take because juhi and sky both are over confidant , both would not dare to leave show before 7 jan and mehak having huge support of salman who is ready to make her winner and now amar and sid both are left so one of them must be.