$$$~~~***AMAR The Megamind AT***~~~$$$ - Page 24

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by deepu221

off course she is doing already in media.,
but, every one knows the truth๐Ÿ˜†

yeah, now she must be waiting for offer of any film to her so that she could stay here , i wish that BCCC could not let her last in India any more and dump her  out sooner..
What do you expect? She's pretty desperate for attention.
Originally posted by pamagie

Amar should be a comedian. His imitations against juhi/sunny/sky were effing fantastic. Really flawless. Maza aigya dekh kai. The most I've probably laughed in any episode. 

hay i did not notice him making imitations of juhi and sunny , though when did he do that???
Mate let him remain a versatile actor only  , he looks better like this .i want to see him in new daily show just after he wins  Big boss...
Originally posted by --P.K.LeLe--

yeah, now she must be waiting for offer of any film to her so that she could stay here , i wish that BCCC could not let her last in India any more and dump her  out sooner..

aagar mahesh bhatt ko akal aye toh he should not sign her.
or she should demand so much ki automatically reject ho jaye๐Ÿ˜†

nothing can be expected from that cheapo , to hog attention she can do anything , i wish she could not put any filthy allegation on mahesh bhat too  if he denies to cast her in his new movie...๐Ÿ˜†

and she got it๐Ÿ˜‰
any publicity is good publicity๐Ÿ˜†

nothing can be expected from that cheapo , to hog attention she can do anything , i wish she could not put any filthy allegation on mahesh bhat too  if he denies to cast her in his new movie...๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ u r right.
if she wants  to act in movies she should know all this is common  in movies in fact this is less u need to do more.
kissing and holding is part  of almost every scene for a heroin.๐Ÿ˜‰
if she can't do that for an act in a show like BB how can she do in a movie๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by deepu221 - 12 years ago

hay i did not notice him making imitations of juhi and sunny , though when did he do that???
Mate let him remain a versatile actor only  , he looks better like this .i want to see him in new daily show just after he wins  Big boss...

check 1 jan part 2 its fun๐Ÿ˜†
hey guys introduce yourself. as this is final week we may not see each other after this.

I just hate sunny, even after getting evicted she is saying negative stuff about Amar ๐Ÿ˜ก
lets hope she does not go on a Anti-Amar Campaign on Twitter ๐Ÿ˜†