$$$~~~***AMAR The Megamind AT***~~~$$$ - Page 23

Posted: 12 years ago
Amar getting double the votes of any contestants in all polls..surprising since once mahek was in that position,so happy for amar⭐️i hope everyone here also gets his votes up on the official bigg boss site.
Originally posted by susan29

are you talking about jan 1 episode?

Perhaps he talking about yesterday eps
Originally posted by deepu221

Mahek popular then madhuri😆
And Sunny googled 3 times more then Aishwariya.😆
Bigg boss is sure popular show👏

ds season everything is being opposite. Now i fee that Mehak must be popular than Madhuri dixit.
Was there an episode today?
These days Sunny Must be busy degrading Amar in media for Picking and kissing her .I AM Looking forward to Sunny's Chat on Big boss site.
Originally posted by susan29

Was there an episode today?

don't know because they don't have permanant time slot to air Episode on Sunday. SOMETIMES IT GETS AIRED ON 10 Pm and sometimes 11 pm
1 jan episod 10 to 11 pm        amar kahata hai big boss sabko nominate karenge . bo chiti denge ko kahenge tum nominate ho get lost sky sunny and juhi ki acting ki. and student task mai sunny teacher thi usane amar mahek sid and sky ko character diye the amar bimari ki acting kartha hai sky sid mui pe pani dalate he amar ki acting very good
Originally posted by --P.K.LeLe--

These days Sunny Must be busy degrading Amar in media for Picking and kissing her .I AM Looking forward to Sunny's Chat on Big boss site.

off course she is doing already in media.,
but, every one knows the truth😆
hi guys and gals , add me too.
 i am Amar's fan . i don't watch this show much but sometimes i follow it for Amar , he looks too good...
Amar should be a comedian. His imitations against juhi/sunny/sky were effing fantastic. Really flawless. Maza aigya dekh kai. The most I've probably laughed in any episode. 

Edited by pamagie - 12 years ago